Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    As promised, pictures of the CC-1043 Gel Case for the Nokia Lumia 920, by Nokia.

Cingular (2001-2003) - Nokia 5190 > Nokia 3360
    Nextel (2003-2007) - i1000+ > i90c > i720 > i830 > i275 > i860 > i870
    AT&T (2007 to Present) - Treo 680 > iPhone 8GB > iPhone 3G 16GB > Moto Q9h Global >
    iPhone 3G 16GB > iPhone 3GS 16GB > HTC Inspire 4G > Samsung Focus > HTC HD7S >
    Nokia Lumia 900 > Nokia Lumia 920 > Nokia Lumia 1520
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Loiselle View Post
    Please tell me where I can get one of these. This is the only case I would even consider buying.

i got this case off ebay for $8. pretty much a otterbox commuter but knock off made my apex
    Black White Apex Hybrid Gel Hard Net Case Cover at T Nokia Lumia 920 Accessory | eBay

I love it, i will post pictures when i can, but it provides excellent protection and i can still access all buttons and the camera works.
    I want one of those, Where you get it from ?

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Guys, I'm not going to say where or how. I don't think it would be right of me, so let's just leave it at this... they will be out very soon. I don't know the MSRP, or any other details. Just keep your eyes open for these.
    Cingular (2001-2003) - Nokia 5190 > Nokia 3360
    Nextel (2003-2007) - i1000+ > i90c > i720 > i830 > i275 > i860 > i870
    AT&T (2007 to Present) - Treo 680 > iPhone 8GB > iPhone 3G 16GB > Moto Q9h Global >
    iPhone 3G 16GB > iPhone 3GS 16GB > HTC Inspire 4G > Samsung Focus > HTC HD7S >
    Nokia Lumia 900 > Nokia Lumia 920 > Nokia Lumia 1520
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    695 Global Posts
    Guys, I'm not going to say where or how. I don't think it would be right of me, so let's just leave it at this... they will be out very soon. I don't know the MSRP, or any other details. Just keep your eyes open for these.
    Will they be available in yellow? So like if you get a black 920 and really wanted a yellow you could make it into a yellow one by using one of these?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Still waiting for case with rotating belt clip to attach to belt. Like the AlumArmour Boxwave we had for iPhone......don't carry phone in pocket... Currently using the Dickies case with clip on. But it doesn't cover the 4 corners amazingly. Nice leather case with flap and clip but has cut outs on each corner where phone sticks out???? Why.

Quote Originally Posted by vtective View Post
    I bought this case: Amazon.com: Worldshopping® Gray Matte Quicksand Skin Slim Fit Hard Back Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 920 + Free Accessories, Gifts from Worldshopping®: Cell Phones & Accessories.

I like the case. I'd describe it as mix between felt and sandpaper. It provides extra grip, protection for the corners of the phone, and adds little to no bulk.
    This is awesome, I think I will get something similar to this once I have my phone

Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    I'm using the otterbox defender. It an take impressive amounts of damage and it is not that large. Plus the clip rotates.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I bought this case: Amazon.com: Worldshopping® Gray Matte Quicksand Skin Slim Fit Hard Back Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 920 + Free Accessories, Gifts from Worldshopping®: Cell Phones & Accessories.

I like the case. I'd describe it as mix between felt and sandpaper. It provides extra grip, protection for the corners of the phone, and adds little to no bulk.
    Hmmm...might have to try one of those. Wonder what color would look to contrast a red phone?
    I find these the most similar to the ones that Nokia usually release

New Multicolor Soft Silicone Back Case Cover Skin Free Film for Nokia Lumia 920 | eBay

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
    I find these the most similar to the ones that Nokia usually release

New Multicolor Soft Silicone Back Case Cover Skin Free Film for Nokia Lumia 920 | eBay
    My concern is that they will not fully cover the front... I prefer all or nothing when it comes to the front of the device.

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AZBrowncoat View Post
    Hmmm...might have to try one of those. Wonder what color would look to contrast a red phone?
    Maybe the black? The front of the device will still be red, and it'll match the dark theme.
    What is the grip like with that case? I still find the incipio feather too slippery.

Quote Originally Posted by tissotti View Post
    155411-400x400.jpg photo by tissotti | PhotobucketThere's at least Nokia CP-600 case.
    I'm pretty lucky to get both the Qi wireless charger AND Nokia CP-600 casing FREE when I purchased a White Lumia on Launch day. It's really a steal in my opinion. The Nokia CP-600 fits perfectly and protect the entire bezel leaving just the IPS screen and hard buttons. The rest are covered. If you are getting Nokia CP-600, my advice is you should get a different color from the black Nokia CP-600, because essentially once put on, your Lumia 920 is as good as in black color. When you remove the casing, you still get to enjoy the original color Lumia that you have bought.:)

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdrk View Post
    The Nokia CP-600 fits perfectly and protect the entire bezel leaving just the IPS screen and hard buttons.
    That case is enticing. Is the back covered by leather like the front or just plastic?

I ended up going with an imitation leather sleeve and an anti-glare screen protector. The screen protector I got through AT&T and it's by a company called Moshi (Moshi Black Anti-Glare/Anti Fingerprint iVisor - Nokia Lumia 920 accessories from AT&T) while the sleeve I found on Ebay for less than $4 however shipping from the UK to the USA was expensive (Nokia Lumia 920 Case Cover Black Leather Pull Tab Pouch | eBay).

I'm happy with both. The sleeve is very low profile and keeps the phone protected when in my pocket. The screen protector does cut down on the brightness of the phone's display but is still a good option for those wanting to keep their device free of any scratches.

Quote Originally Posted by fpena911 View Post
    ...screen protector I got through AT&T and it's by a company called Moshi...
    I hope you're having better luck than I did with the Moshi's protector. It would separate itself from the phone starting on the first day I got it, covering itself in dust and lint inside of my bag and none of it would come off when I'd wash it. Even though I loved the matte screen, I had to return it.

Quote Originally Posted by krystea View Post
    I hope you're having better luck than I did with the Moshi's protector. It would separate itself from the phone starting on the first day I got it, covering itself in dust and lint inside of my bag and none of it would come off when I'd wash it. Even though I loved the matte screen, I had to return it.
    I was concerned about it myself but have had a good experience with it so far.

I see a little bit of dust collecting around the edges (since it is a slightly raised) but I've not had any issues with it lifting or moving around yet. When I first ordered it I thought I was being ripped off by AT&T for one of those sticky film-type protectors but when I got it I was pleasantly surprised that it has some substance to it. I can easily lift it with my fingernail so I can see how it could start separating under the right conditions - but for me so far, so good! :)

Global Posts
    1,178 Global Posts
    Best fix I've found for all issues with this phone is the skinomi skins. They're phenomenal and form fit better than any other option.

That case is enticing. Is the back covered by leather like the front or just plastic?
    The back has a leather stitch but it does not cover the entire back, the surroundings are covered using rubbery like material. Smooth type of rubber.BTW, this case does not affect wireless charging.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by mrshamoozoo View Post
    i got this case off ebay for $8. pretty much a otterbox commuter but knock off made my apex
    Black White Apex Hybrid Gel Hard Net Case Cover at T Nokia Lumia 920 Accessory | eBay

I love it, i will post pictures when i can, but it provides excellent protection and i can still access all buttons and the camera works.
    I picked up one from the same seller..
    Very similar to an otterbox commuter..
    The rubber material is not as stiff and a little bit floppy...overall for the price you cannot complain..
    Like to add that the Nokia wireless charger works just fine with this case

Last edited by jonx15; 12-10-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by masterchief1984 View Post
    I'm using the otterbox defender. It an take impressive amounts of damage and it is not that large. Plus the clip rotates.
    I'm not trying to be contentious and I'm glad you like your defender, but you say "is is not that large"...what???? That is the most massive case I've ever seen or held, it is an absolute brick with the defender on it.

However, you like it and that is all that is important.

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdrk View Post
    The back has a leather stitch but it does not cover the entire back, the surroundings are covered using rubbery like material. Smooth type of rubber.BTW, this case does not affect wireless charging.
    Thanks! Do you find it awkward to take pictures with the case on?

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    This is exactly what I've been waiting for...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast