This again?

Windows Central Podcast 37: Windows 10 Mobile is still dead

Redefining the PC

Why Microsoft's Surface phone could be MUCH more than a mere 'phone'

Surface Pwn 5

Surface Pro 5, Project NEON details leaked on LinkedIn?

XP-YESSSSSSS

Dell's already awesome XPS 15 gets even better in 2017

Surface table meets Windows 10

Yes, we did put Windows 10 on the original Surface table ... and it rocks

Cream o' the crop

Before buying a Microsoft laptop, check out our pick for the absolute best

Simple and secure, just the way I like it

We think Windows 10 Cloud is a great idea, here's why

uber micro

Halo Wars 2 has something for everyone. Here's our full review.

Oldie but goldie

We reviewed Microsoft's decade-old Surface table

Creators Update comin' at ya

These are the coolest new features in the next big Xbox One update (video)

Buyer's guide

The Razer Blade 14 is the best laptop Razer has to offer

Windows 10 app gems

10 terrific Windows 10 apps you should be using

Tower of power

Here's what we think of Dell's XPS Tower Special Edition

Quite a deal

Grab the complete C# coding bootcamp for $41!

Your go-to laptop guide

Introducing our ultimate laptop buyer's guide

Listen here

Attn Android and iPhone users: What you need to know about Windows phone

Old is new?

The original Surface Pro still holds its own in the 2-in-1 world

Xbox Greenlight?

No, internet, Microsoft isn't opening Xbox to all UWP games

Falling in love

HP Envy 34 review: An ultrawide curved all-in-one after my heart

2015 machine in 2017?

Surface 3 still holds its own in 2017

< >
Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 287
Like Tree60Likes
  1. Loiselle's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    255 Posts
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #26  
    As promised, pictures of the CC-1043 Gel Case for the Nokia Lumia 920, by Nokia.









  2. Juanntwo3's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiselle View Post
    Please tell me where I can get one of these. This is the only case I would even consider buying.
  3. mrshamoozoo's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    150 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #28  
    i got this case off ebay for $8. pretty much a otterbox commuter but knock off made my apex
    Black White Apex Hybrid Gel Hard Net Case Cover at T Nokia Lumia 920 Accessory | eBay

    I love it, i will post pictures when i can, but it provides excellent protection and i can still access all buttons and the camera works.
  4. Alex Rodriguez's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    258 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiselle View Post
    I want one of those, Where you get it from ?
  5. Loiselle's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    255 Posts
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #30  
    Guys, I'm not going to say where or how. I don't think it would be right of me, so let's just leave it at this... they will be out very soon. I don't know the MSRP, or any other details. Just keep your eyes open for these.
    vtective likes this.
  6. snaqvi91's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    386 Posts
    Global Posts
    695 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiselle View Post
    Guys, I'm not going to say where or how. I don't think it would be right of me, so let's just leave it at this... they will be out very soon. I don't know the MSRP, or any other details. Just keep your eyes open for these.
    Will they be available in yellow? So like if you get a black 920 and really wanted a yellow you could make it into a yellow one by using one of these?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  7. mrbill66's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    39 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #32  
    Still waiting for case with rotating belt clip to attach to belt. Like the AlumArmour Boxwave we had for iPhone......don't carry phone in pocket... Currently using the Dickies case with clip on. But it doesn't cover the 4 corners amazingly. Nice leather case with flap and clip but has cut outs on each corner where phone sticks out???? Why.
  8. david90531's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,045 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by vtective View Post
    I bought this case: Amazon.com: Worldshopping Gray Matte Quicksand Skin Slim Fit Hard Back Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 920 + Free Accessories, Gifts from Worldshopping: Cell Phones & Accessories.

    I like the case. I'd describe it as mix between felt and sandpaper. It provides extra grip, protection for the corners of the phone, and adds little to no bulk.
    This is awesome, I think I will get something similar to this once I have my phone
  9. masterchief1984's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    199 Posts
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #34  
    I'm using the otterbox defender. It an take impressive amounts of damage and it is not that large. Plus the clip rotates.
  10. AZBrowncoat's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by vtective View Post
    I bought this case: Amazon.com: Worldshopping Gray Matte Quicksand Skin Slim Fit Hard Back Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 920 + Free Accessories, Gifts from Worldshopping: Cell Phones & Accessories.

    I like the case. I'd describe it as mix between felt and sandpaper. It provides extra grip, protection for the corners of the phone, and adds little to no bulk.
    Hmmm...might have to try one of those. Wonder what color would look to contrast a red phone?
  11. Alex Rodriguez's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    258 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #36  
    I find these the most similar to the ones that Nokia usually release

    New Multicolor Soft Silicone Back Case Cover Skin Free Film for Nokia Lumia 920 | eBay
  12. vtective's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    113 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
    I find these the most similar to the ones that Nokia usually release

    New Multicolor Soft Silicone Back Case Cover Skin Free Film for Nokia Lumia 920 | eBay
    My concern is that they will not fully cover the front... I prefer all or nothing when it comes to the front of the device.
  13. vtective's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    113 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by AZBrowncoat View Post
    Hmmm...might have to try one of those. Wonder what color would look to contrast a red phone?
    Maybe the black? The front of the device will still be red, and it'll match the dark theme.
  14. onlineharvest's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    190 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiselle View Post
    What is the grip like with that case? I still find the incipio feather too slippery.
  15. cdrk's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by tissotti View Post
    155411-400x400.jpg photo by tissotti | PhotobucketThere's at least Nokia CP-600 case.
    I'm pretty lucky to get both the Qi wireless charger AND Nokia CP-600 casing FREE when I purchased a White Lumia on Launch day. It's really a steal in my opinion. The Nokia CP-600 fits perfectly and protect the entire bezel leaving just the IPS screen and hard buttons. The rest are covered. If you are getting Nokia CP-600, my advice is you should get a different color from the black Nokia CP-600, because essentially once put on, your Lumia 920 is as good as in black color. When you remove the casing, you still get to enjoy the original color Lumia that you have bought.:)
  16. vtective's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    113 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdrk View Post
    The Nokia CP-600 fits perfectly and protect the entire bezel leaving just the IPS screen and hard buttons.
    That case is enticing. Is the back covered by leather like the front or just plastic?
  17. fpena911's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    53 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #42  
    I ended up going with an imitation leather sleeve and an anti-glare screen protector. The screen protector I got through AT&T and it's by a company called Moshi (Moshi Black Anti-Glare/Anti Fingerprint iVisor - Nokia Lumia 920 accessories from AT&T) while the sleeve I found on Ebay for less than $4 however shipping from the UK to the USA was expensive (Nokia Lumia 920 Case Cover Black Leather Pull Tab Pouch | eBay).

    I'm happy with both. The sleeve is very low profile and keeps the phone protected when in my pocket. The screen protector does cut down on the brightness of the phone's display but is still a good option for those wanting to keep their device free of any scratches.
  18. krystea's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    162 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by fpena911 View Post
    ...screen protector I got through AT&T and it's by a company called Moshi...
    I hope you're having better luck than I did with the Moshi's protector. It would separate itself from the phone starting on the first day I got it, covering itself in dust and lint inside of my bag and none of it would come off when I'd wash it. Even though I loved the matte screen, I had to return it.
  19. fpena911's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    53 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by krystea View Post
    I hope you're having better luck than I did with the Moshi's protector. It would separate itself from the phone starting on the first day I got it, covering itself in dust and lint inside of my bag and none of it would come off when I'd wash it. Even though I loved the matte screen, I had to return it.
    I was concerned about it myself but have had a good experience with it so far.

    I see a little bit of dust collecting around the edges (since it is a slightly raised) but I've not had any issues with it lifting or moving around yet. When I first ordered it I thought I was being ripped off by AT&T for one of those sticky film-type protectors but when I got it I was pleasantly surprised that it has some substance to it. I can easily lift it with my fingernail so I can see how it could start separating under the right conditions - but for me so far, so good! :)
  20. z33dev33l's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    839 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,187 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #45  
    Best fix I've found for all issues with this phone is the skinomi skins. They're phenomenal and form fit better than any other option.
  21. cdrk's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by vtective View Post
    That case is enticing. Is the back covered by leather like the front or just plastic?
    The back has a leather stitch but it does not cover the entire back, the surroundings are covered using rubbery like material. Smooth type of rubber.BTW, this case does not affect wireless charging.
    vtective likes this.
  22. jonx15's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    17 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrshamoozoo View Post
    i got this case off ebay for $8. pretty much a otterbox commuter but knock off made my apex
    Black White Apex Hybrid Gel Hard Net Case Cover at T Nokia Lumia 920 Accessory | eBay

    I love it, i will post pictures when i can, but it provides excellent protection and i can still access all buttons and the camera works.
    I picked up one from the same seller..
    Very similar to an otterbox commuter..
    The rubber material is not as stiff and a little bit floppy...overall for the price you cannot complain..
    Like to add that the Nokia wireless charger works just fine with this case

    ..
    Last edited by jonx15; 12-10-2012 at 05:48 PM.
  23. cardinalryan's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    61 Posts
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by masterchief1984 View Post
    I'm using the otterbox defender. It an take impressive amounts of damage and it is not that large. Plus the clip rotates.
    I'm not trying to be contentious and I'm glad you like your defender, but you say "is is not that large"...what???? That is the most massive case I've ever seen or held, it is an absolute brick with the defender on it.

    However, you like it and that is all that is important.
  24. vtective's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    113 Posts
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdrk View Post
    The back has a leather stitch but it does not cover the entire back, the surroundings are covered using rubbery like material. Smooth type of rubber.BTW, this case does not affect wireless charging.
    Thanks! Do you find it awkward to take pictures with the case on?
  25. LordGreylock's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    152 Posts
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #50  
    This is exactly what I've been waiting for...


    Quote Originally Posted by Loiselle View Post
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

";