Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flame l View Post
    I picked up two of these for myself and my son. We both love them. They are super lightweight, but they add a perfect amount of grip and feel great in the hand.

Quote Originally Posted by RushilPa View Post
    I did check it out and asked two times if anybody know the meaning of "Available to order, normally arrives in 5-10 days" for the yellow one, but no one actually saw it.

Why the yellow CC-1043 is available on Expansys? Shouldn't they be available from 17th/18th January? Is it a mistake or not?
    any idea on Xtreemguard full body protector 4usd in ebay..are they worth it fro scrat proff?

XtremeGuard LCD Full Body Screen Protector Skin for Nokia Lumia 920 PureView | eBay
    Quote Originally Posted by ToneZone View Post
    Then you should have said nothing, all you are doing now is bragging and nobody like a bragger
    I dunno. I don't think the poster is bragging. It would be like a review site like WP Central getting their hands on something before the general public. I appreciate that the poster took all those photos so we know what to expect with this case. I for one am waiting until this one is released BECAUSE of this post.
    jdhooghe likes this.

They may not know when its available. And it may be a copy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToneZone View Post
    Well I don't really care either way but if a review site showed you pictures of an item and told you it would be available somewhere, someday with no specifics other than the fact that they have on and you don't you would get similar response.
    Well, I don't know what you expect here. Poster got their hands on a case that WILL be released by Nokia, but was asked by the person who provided it NOT to disclose how they got it. It's clearly from some kind of inside source, and they are respecting their wishes.

Review sites can sometimes get devices and products to review months before it is released to the general public. The purpose of letting the public know through pictures, videos, etc is to inform viewers what is coming, its experience, etc. That's all this poster did. Here are DETAILED pics of a case that will be coming out shortly (this month actually). And hey, it's just a case for crying out loud! :)

And like I said, I have the feather case in the interim and I didn't shop around at all because of the detailed pic offered by this poster. For that I am thankful, not unhappy that they have access to a case before I do. I now know what I want and will wait for its released to update my case. That's all my friend.
    jdhooghe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by helsten2 View Post
    Me, too. It is awesome! Bulky - sure, but it does exactly what it is supposed to do: Give protection against drop, bump and shock
    ( )
    The Defender adds considerable bulk to the 920. It sure as **** isn't going into your pocket unless you wear over-size pants. It does protect the phone though. My wife dropped her 920 on the concrete while getting out of the car with no problem. Barely a scuff on the case, even. I've got one on my phone but hate it because of its size and the built-in screen protector doesn't fit tight against the screen, causing missed button presses.

I'm using the Speck Candyshell in black. It's alright but it's really slippery, likely going to replace it.

Thanks for the heads up on the Incipio dual pro case, looks good and am looking forward to purchasing mine. Some people in this thread think you're at wrong for posting, lol dumbasses
    akroy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by denzilla View Post
    It sure as **** isn't going into your pocket unless you wear over-size pants
    Modern smart phones do not really fit in any of my pockets - even without case/cover. Have to carry it my hand ... it's troublesome, yes ...
    Are you comfortable with a L920 in your pocket?
    ( I can use my handy holster with rotating belt clip )

Global Posts
    2,438 Global Posts
    I am looking to get an amzer Shellster for my 920 to match the shellster case I ordered from the WPC store for my 900. While its not in theWPC Store for the 920 there is such a case and I am going to order it My white 920 will be here in a day or so ao I'll order it tomorrow. There's a caseology holster thats very similar to the amzer. I got a black Speck Candy shell with grey touches for now. The Amzer is shown available on Monday but that may not be accurate. If its not Ill go with the caseology.
    Last edited by jfa1; 01-11-2013 at 01:52 AM.
    Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

I have a white one for my white 920. the case is not bad, but the button cut outs are slightly misaligned and its not very comfortable to take a picture with a shutter button especially at night when you need to hold your phone as steady as possible.

I bought a really good case from specks in white with a neat black rubber stripes for better grip for my Lumia 920.

I just got this and it's perfect...
    Nokia Lumia 920 Transparent Black Slim TPU Hydro Gel Case Cover, Screen Protector, Polishing Cloth and Touch Screen Stylus: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

only costs 3 anyway so definitely worth a go.

Any suggestions for a screen protector?

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    I ordered this from Ebay:

Nillkin Gentleman Folio Leather Cover Case LCD Guard for Nokia Lumia 920 Phil | eBay

Only problem is, its from China and shipping estimate says 2-4 weeks. That's a long damn time! I usually avoid buying from China, but I've been wanting a leather wallet type of case for a while now. And I came across this, which is one of a kind design. It looks pretty classy and not big and obnoxious and cheap. It will be a long wait, so I hope its worth it. I hope the quality is as good as the picture.

case.jpg

I wish some of these had holes to attach a tag/chain so that the device doesn't slip off your hand - forgot what you call those tags.
    .................Enjoy Life, you only live it Once.................
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaap View Post
    I ordered this from Ebay:

Nillkin Gentleman Folio Leather Cover Case LCD Guard for Nokia Lumia 920 Phil | eBay

Only problem is, its from China and shipping estimate says 2-4 weeks. That's a long damn time! I usually avoid buying from China, but I've been wanting a leather wallet type of case for a while now. And I came across this, which is one of a kind design. It looks pretty classy and not big and obnoxious and cheap. It will be a long wait, so I hope its worth it. I hope the quality is as good as the picture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	case.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	258.3 KB 
ID:	26459
    Interesting case. So, is it like a FLIP cover for the front, connected to the back case I see wrapped around it?
    I would love to have something like a magnet iPad mini case for the front.

Edit: nevermind, I just followed your link and saw more pics. Thanks for sharing
    ninjaap likes this.

I was considering getting this from eBay UK. Does anyone else have it? How easy it is to remove it from the cover and place it back?

I could without the case, although I never did cause I was afraid of cracking the screen. Some people do pocket carry though. The holster thing doesn't work for me, either. The damn thing is so big that the clip wants to slip off my jeans unless its attached to a belt.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I am using the Incipio Feather Case which is light weight and has a rubbery feel to it. I think, this is one of the best looking/fit cases out there.

wp_20130109_006.jpgwp_20130109_005.jpgwp_20130109_004.jpgwp_20130109_003.jpg

Love the Otterbox cases. Have the Commuter on my 920. Slick enough to slide into my pocket, but grippy enough that I have no problem holding on to it (unlike the bare phone...). I've had Otterbox for every phone since my iPhone4, worth every penny I paid for them.

Quote Originally Posted by atgnag View Post
    Love the Otterbox cases. Have the Commuter on my 920. Slick enough to slide into my pocket, but grippy enough that I have no problem holding on to it (unlike the bare phone...). I've had Otterbox for every phone since my iPhone4, worth every penny I paid for them.
    Forgive my dumb question, but when you installed commuter, how did you go about slipping the phone into the plastic outter shell? Did you slide the buttons side in first or did you insert the bottom into the plastic and then push the rest of the phone in like the directions said? It looks like it would be a real PITA to free your phone from this case if you ever had to.

I have a red speck candyshell just arrived but sold my red 920 so pm me if you want this in the uk cheers
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast