Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaap View Post
    I ordered this from Ebay:

Nillkin Gentleman Folio Leather Cover Case LCD Guard for Nokia Lumia 920 Phil | eBay

Only problem is, its from China and shipping estimate says 2-4 weeks. That's a long damn time! I usually avoid buying from China, but I've been wanting a leather wallet type of case for a while now. And I came across this, which is one of a kind design. It looks pretty classy and not big and obnoxious and cheap. It will be a long wait, so I hope its worth it. I hope the quality is as good as the picture.

Attachment 26459
    I love the look of this one. Not normally in to the folio style as they appear to be bulky but this seems very good. I've ordered a couple of hardshell clip on cases from China that seem to be taking the steam boat route to get here. this is one of them:

Bingsale Nokia Lumia 920 Slim Hybrid Transparent Hard: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

31kf723s3ql.jpg

Also not technically a case but great for holding the phone safe in the car I ordered this from Amazon. Works fantastic in my Toyota Avensis.

Easy Fit Car / Vehicle Dedicated Air Vent Mount for Nokia Lumia 920: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

51wqjxgpffl.jpg
    Thanked by:

hello, i have just purchased the genuine case for the lumia 920 see the pics i have attached...... http://sdrv.ms/ZwaUKM and the link i bought it from
    Genuine Nokia CC-1043 Black Silicon Case - Lumia 920 | eBay

sooo cheap compared to expansys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wp_20130110_001.jpg   wp_20130110_002.jpg   wp_20130110_003.jpg  

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yustheman View Post
    hello, i have just purchased the genuine case for the lumia 920 see the pics i have attached...... http://sdrv.ms/ZwaUKM and the link i bought it from

Very nice, thanks for the link! I'm still waiting for the white & grey colors to come out.

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I love the look of this one. Not normally in to the folio style as they appear to be bulky but this seems very good. I've ordered a couple of hardshell clip on cases from China that seem to be taking the steam boat route to get here. this is one of them:

Nice pick, I was actually looking at that same one as well but decided on this one. I'll report back one I receive it.

Ultrathin Frosted Protective Plastic Back Case for Nokia Lumia 920 - Translucent White - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

I message the seller and he says "All the colours are on order from Nokia and are due in any day now", so I'm going to wait.

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Does anybody know if a Case is neccesary to protect the camera lens, because this is the only thing which would bring me to buy a Case...

Has anyone tried the case mate tough case??

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Thanks to those who had my back in defending what I've done in here (about the CC-1043 and NOT telling how I got it.) People get mad when you don't dilvulge every single detail on something. I swear, why do people view it as bragging? All I did was post pics, and say right up front I'm not saying where I got it from, but all I know is they will be out soon. It was more of a "THESE DO EXIST AND THEY WILL BE OUT SOON!"

Somehow, people take that as being a ******, or that I am bragging.
    -It would be a ****** move if I posted the pics and left it at that, and didn't say anything else. People asked me questions about it and I was upfront and honest about it.
    -It would be bragging if I was constantly showing new pics and rubbing it in peoples faces saying "look what I have, look what you don't!"

I guess that's how it is these days. But, now that they seem to be in the retail supply chain in some form or another, it was an employee of Nokia who reached out to me after I wrote a letter to their customer support team, inquiring about the existence of the CC-1043. I'm not going to say who, so that person isn't flooded with requests or inquiries (so please don't ask), but they were extremely helpful and gracious in getting me an early preview of what was coming.
    Cingular (2001-2003) - Nokia 5190 > Nokia 3360
    Nextel (2003-2007) - i1000+ > i90c > i720 > i830 > i275 > i860 > i870
    AT&T (2007 to Present) - Treo 680 > iPhone 8GB > iPhone 3G 16GB > Moto Q9h Global >
    iPhone 3G 16GB > iPhone 3GS 16GB > HTC Inspire 4G > Samsung Focus > HTC HD7S >
    Nokia Lumia 900 > Nokia Lumia 920 > Nokia Lumia 1520

i'm using this,

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/110990760546?...84.m1497.l2649

turned my black lumia to a cutesy yellow bumblebee thing

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToneZone View Post
    If you are really asking that is why
    Guess you can't please everyone. I'm glad you feel like I'm bragging. You're the only one who says so. You're wrong, however.
    AT&T (2007 to Present) - Treo 680 > iPhone 8GB > iPhone 3G 16GB > Moto Q9h Global >

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToneZone View Post
    I never really felt like you were bragging, you got a negative response and asked why, i clarified. I don't care what you post, just answering questions that are posted as best I can.
    Then why say I was at all then? Why start something, or pile on?

I also have Incipio Feather case, got it at Amazon. The build quality and fit is pretty good, BUT the surface is pretty slippery so the phoe feels less secure when using it with one hand, at least in my hand. Also, it doesn't offer much protection for top and bottom of the phone. Personally I'd recommend trying something like Incipio NGP case instead, it offers more body protection, especially if your phone hits the ground with any of its corners.
    Last edited by Alex Kj; 01-11-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I just got this. And they're amazing! So cheap too

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/230887778076?...84.m1439.l2649

Global Posts
    2,218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiselle View Post
    Thanks to those who had my back in defending what I've done in here (about the CC-1043 and NOT telling how I got it.) People get mad when you don't dilvulge every single detail on something. I swear, why do people view it as bragging? All I did was post pics, and say right up front I'm not saying where I got it from, but all I know is they will be out soon. It was more of a "THESE DO EXIST AND THEY WILL BE OUT SOON!"

Somehow, people take that as being a ******, or that I am bragging.
    -It would be a ****** move if I posted the pics and left it at that, and didn't say anything else. People asked me questions about it and I was upfront and honest about it.
    -It would be bragging if I was constantly showing new pics and rubbing it in peoples faces saying "look what I have, look what you don't!"

I guess that's how it is these days. But, now that they seem to be in the retail supply chain in some form or another, it was an employee of Nokia who reached out to me after I wrote a letter to their customer support team, inquiring about the existence of the CC-1043. I'm not going to say who, so that person isn't flooded with requests or inquiries (so please don't ask), but they were extremely helpful and gracious in getting me an early preview of what was coming.
    Sorry that the ****** did that to you. I'm not exactly sure how it worked out in that person's head...all you were doing was showing the case 0.o Anyway, I wouldn't argue with him, he is obviously twisted in the head and logic won't make sense to him.

Tell me - has anyone ever managed to apply one of those screen protectors with out any air bubbles left inside that can't be removed? They plague me!

It is possible to apply screen protector without any bubbles - you just have to make sure your display is perfectly clean and do it very slowly and use the included plastic thingie/card to "push out" any trapped air while applying it... You may find some videos on YouTube of other people doing it, that may be more helpful to understand the whole process ;-)

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Most of the time, the air bubbles underneath a screen protector are caused by dust. I usually use some tape to get it off...some screen protectors come with a plastic sticky pad for that purpose too.

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    I agree it's usually dust creating the bubbles. It helps to apply it in the bathroom after leaving a hot shower on... The steam stops the dust from floating in the air.

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiselle View Post
    Then why say I was at all then? Why start something, or pile on?
    Just ignore the standard trolls and understand that there are at least hundreds of us who looked at the pics and appreciated them without judging your motives. The internet is full of people with weird opinions on everything... take the good comments and ignore fools who sit in judgment of you over nothing. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by poddie View Post
    I agree it's usually dust creating the bubbles. It helps to apply it in the bathroom after leaving a hot shower on... The steam stops the dust from floating in the air.
    Yes, that helps too. Just don't overdo it with hot shower to the point that there's a visible thick steam everywhere - it's not very "healthy" for the phone's components ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Thargoid View Post
    Tell me - has anyone ever managed to apply one of those screen protectors with out any air bubbles left inside that can't be removed? They plague me!
    use water

Anyone know of good screen protectors or any recommendations for my 920 that is affordable and ships in US?

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    zagg protection is awesome. it's a wet application though.

Awesome, waiting for the yellow one :D

Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    I put on the skin from bestskinsever.com last night. It is a wet application, but worth it. Been using them for years. I have easily got more than a year per application.
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, iPad 1, Palm Pre, iPhone 4, Nokia 920, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPhone 5s, iPad Air, Surface 2, Surface Pro 3, Galaxy S4, iPhone 6 Plus.

Yes, I have a problem...
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast