Cases or covers for Lumia 920

yeewiz

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Try that Fosmon TPU case on Amazon. No lip on the side. I mean to say the edge of the case comes up level with the glass surface so you still have side protection. Read my review (I'm Gustav) on the blue case.

Luke Kailburn

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
that nokia rubber case for the n9 looks awesome! I want that for the 920. I'm using a gloss black speck candyshell on my black 920. It does add bulk to the case but feels VERY secure. Just wish it was matte black instead. THe gloss got scratched up on day 1.

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I definitely want one of these. I hope they make a gray one.

That is good to hear.

Hopefully Nokia starts shipping their own silicone case soon (Nokia CC-1043).

Alright, so, thanks to someone at Nokia, I have my CC-1043. I'm not going to get into specifics here, but I have one. Here's a review of it after an hour or so on the device.

Very, VERY snug to the phone. No gaps, no weak edges. Hugs the body of the device extremely well. Form fitting at it's finest.Larger port openings than there were on the CC-1037 for the 900. The USB charger port and headphone jack port are much wider, and easily allow headphone jacks or USB chargers with larger bases to fit without a problem. It is kind of a ***** to get on at first, because the cover does slightly wrap around the front of the device. It really does surround any exposed polycarbonate. The Volume Rocker, Power and Camera buttons are exposed this time, unlike on the CC_1037, and to me, that is a slight gripe. I loved that on the 900, the body and buttons were covered, no where for dirt or dust to sneak in. But I'll give Nokia credit here; the make the cut outs for the buttons EXACT. No gaps, no nasty spaces. Perfect. You'll see later on in the pictures what I mean here, but the button area is also sort of cut out, or recessed into the cover a little, making the button area flat. There are definitely no accidental button presses here! Overall, it's an amazing case. I'm hoping they're in stock at all locations real soon! I need to get a second one for my girlfriends 920 ASAP.

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
As promised, pictures of the CC-1043 Gel Case for the Nokia Lumia 920, by Nokia.

sbqa7.png

tPCme.png

hZsBB.png

z1GWQ.png

3hob0.png

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Guys, I'm not going to say where or how. I don't think it would be right of me, so let's just leave it at this... they will be out very soon. I don't know the MSRP, or any other details. Just keep your eyes open for these.

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Guys, I'm not going to say where or how. I don't think it would be right of me, so let's just leave it at this... they will be out very soon. I don't know the MSRP, or any other details. Just keep your eyes open for these.

Will they be available in yellow? So like if you get a black 920 and really wanted a yellow you could make it into a yellow one by using one of these?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mrbill66

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting for case with rotating belt clip to attach to belt. Like the AlumArmour Boxwave we had for iPhone......don't carry phone in pocket... Currently using the Dickies case with clip on. But it doesn't cover the 4 corners amazingly. Nice leather case with flap and clip but has cut outs on each corner where phone sticks out???? Why.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site

AZBrowncoat

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

cdrk

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty lucky to get both the Qi wireless charger AND Nokia CP-600 casing FREE when I purchased a White Lumia on Launch day. It's really a steal in my opinion. The Nokia CP-600 fits perfectly and protect the entire bezel leaving just the IPS screen and hard buttons. The rest are covered. If you are getting Nokia CP-600, my advice is you should get a different color from the black Nokia CP-600, because essentially once put on, your Lumia 920 is as good as in black color. When you remove the casing, you still get to enjoy the original color Lumia that you have bought.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb