Cases or covers for Lumia 920

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
But I want it now.
Seriously, anyone know the route of the delivery trucks! :)

I like my feather case, but it is still a tad slippery.

I know I want it too, I have an imak white case coming from Hong Kong to try out.

Currently I have the white speck grip case, I am not a fan of the grip tho, wish it was just white.

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
Anyone know if there are any carbon fiber patterned cases? I know there are skins/stickers available, but I'd rather have a case with that pattern.

I haven't seen one yet, but I'm sure they'll be making one.

I can't help but I fell in love with the yellow. I have a black Lumia and I really want to find the best yellow cover for it.

Does anybody know how this would be like? Hard back snap on cover shell for Nokia Lumia 920 LTE

Yes, I have the yellow one, and it looks very good. It matches the yellow theme of the phone. The yellow theme looks a little washed out in the photo because of the light and angle.

YellowCase1.jpg

YellowCase2.jpg

Last edited:

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
SilverLumia920Case.jpgFYI: They just listed silver, orange, and dark blue metallic cases. Those look sweet. I ordered the orange and the silver too. Man, I'm going to have color choices for every day of the week! I'm glad now that I went with the black phone since it doesn't clash with the cases. I just snap the case on, match my color theme, and it looks great.

Last edited:

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
They now have the hard gold metallic cases for the Lumia 920. This looks really good. I ordered mine off of eBay for $16.95 shipped. I'll post some pics and review it as soon as I get it, but if it's like the others I've already ordered, I'll be happy. I hope they add silver/chrome color. That would be fantastic.

View attachment 26173

Actually haven't seen this case yet and it looks pretty sick.
Do you have actual pictures to share? I would like to see how it looks like in real life

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
It's shipped from Hong Kong so it'll take about 3 weeks for me to get it (I ordered it earlier today). I'll take pics and do a review on it when I get them. Plus, I'll see how durable the finish is, since that's going to be a major factor.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I got the Incipio Dual Pro. She got (Black / Neon Pink). I got the (Black / Black).

View attachment 26177 View attachment 26178

We're both happy with the Dual Pro. Gives a decent amount oh impact protection, and covers and seals in the phone. Without adding bulk. Compared 920's with a coworker that has one. He couldn't even tell I had a case on mine. I feel my phone will look new and untouched 2 years from now.

that case does not add bulk?!?

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have these 2 I purchased on eBay and came from china. The cyan 1 fits my cyan 920 perfectly . But when I take a picture there's a slight cyan hue. I trimmed the area around the flash slightly. And its perfect now. Also I had to make a hole for the top mic.provides great grip.the side buttons are exposed. i like this. i use this case as my weekend case and the cyan color matches my cyan phone perfectly..soft silicon case.Rating 8/10 $4.99

The black case is an s-line case and also has no hole for the top mic. Fits like a glove and has a nice grip.the buttons are covered but the case doesn't impact the response at all. Soft silicon case 8/10 $4.99

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=594463A9FC992CE7!454&authkey=!AIdHWSGr9BOFvfY

weisman87

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Guys, I'm not going to say where or how. I don't think it would be right of me, so let's just leave it at this... they will be out very soon. I don't know the MSRP, or any other details. Just keep your eyes open for these.

That's a pretty douche thing to do. If these are available you need to share how to get one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo