Still confused between the colors. Need help from someone who has handled these babie

AnIrudha

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok I am pretty sure I am going for Lumia 920. One thing I absolutely loved was the colors provided by Nokia. Though I always stick to black and always have, I decided to try something different this time. Now I was going through some close up shots on some site provided in this forum on some post. Now I loved the Yellow and Red devices. I was a bit more bent towards yellow, I think it looked pretty bright than the Red one. So I am thinking, "Ok Yellow is the one I think". But then I got a shot of 820 in black, and it looked absolutely stunning. Or was it just the screen, but it looked breathtaking. So I scampered for Black 920 shots, and got mind****ed on what to get.
Yellow looks pretty funky on the outside and cool.
Black totally kills on the screen.

I know both have the same screens, but you know it changes the experience a lot. So if anyone has handled one of these babies, please help. Also others can pitch in too.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Black...kills on the screen? It changes the experience a lot? What?

I think they are talking about the seamless experience with a black casing... Screen disappearing into the body and vice versa!

Does look fantastic! But for me white it is. I have oily hands and my fingerprints will show up all over a matte phone!

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I get what you are saying.
That black looks especially amazing on the poly unibody daddy N9 that has no button on the front, so it truly looks like it's one big screen that curves to the sides. Will that be the case on Lumia 920 PureMotion HD+ screen though?

I really am not the right one to advice anybody on the color as i change my opinion every day about the color. :D
I own black N9, cyan Lumia 800 and white Lumia 900. Personally love the cyan Lumia 800 color most, that shade of color changes quite a bit depending on how much light it gets and i like that.

Haven't yet seen live any of the new colors on Lumia 920. As of today kind of liking the red Lumia 920.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I think they are talking about the seamless experience with a black casing... Screen disappearing into the body and vice versa!

Does look fantastic! But for me white it is. I have oily hands and my fingerprints will show up all over a matte phone!

Yea there is so much black between the display and the colored edges I really don't see this as making a difference. In my opinion anyways. Though I don't watch movies on phones.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Its the white one for me. Had black and cyan and white looks the best with all tile colors and light and dark themes.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720