Nokia Lumia 920 Preorder available at BestBuy.com

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations!

No word (I mean literally nothing at all, most other places have at least a vague idea) on pricing, availability or preorders. It's great how Nokia supports its own people lol :p

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations!

No word (I mean literally nothing at all, most other places have at least a vague idea) on pricing, availability or preorders. It's great how Nokia supports its own people lol :p

Not sure what you mean. Do you live in some other country where it's not on preorder yet?

dula714

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to get the International version in Canada? I do not want the Rogers phone mainly because lack of colours it has. I would really like to pre-order one.

STM 69

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
AT&T is taking pre-orders today as well. Site is currently down until 5pm CT, after which online chat sales says you can pre-order.

They'd never do this to apple preorders....how annoying

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to get the International version in Canada? I do not want the Rogers phone mainly because lack of colours it has. I would really like to pre-order one.

Some UK sites do but I think the color choice is also limited. I hear carphonewarehouse.com will have them but not yet.

AT&T is taking pre-orders today as well. Site is currently down until 5pm CT, after which online chat sales says you can pre-order.

They'd never do this to apple preorders....how annoying

Then again Apple products don't usually open preorders on a Sunday.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what you mean. Do you live in some other country where it's not on preorder yet?

As mentioned by Palandri, I am from Finland.

Naturally the irony here is that Nokia is from Finland, but we are the last in line cos we are such a small market. Even all other nordic countries (Denmark, Norway, Sweden) have gotten their ballpark figures of availability and pricing, but we have had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And that's not exaggeration, absolutely nothing!

But in that sense fast availability on other markets is more important anyways, as Nokias position and success in Finland is a given.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
As mentioned by Palandri, I am from Finland.

Naturally the irony here is that Nokia is from Finland, but we are the last in line cos we are such a small market. Even all other nordic countries (Denmark, Norway, Sweden) have gotten their ballpark figures of availability and pricing, but we have had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And that's not exaggeration, absolutely nothing!

But in that sense fast availability on other markets is more important anyways, as Nokias position and success in Finland is a given.

I assumed Nokia just gave the finnish free phones at parades or something.

Last edited:

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
That's nice. I was not expecting below 199 price, neither was i expecting Lumia 920 to cost the same as HTC 8X without contract.

Ebaneeezor

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
lol, ATT rep just told me he wasnt taking pre-orders and that the phone just isnt popular enough to do that, they would just have them available when they are available and he dosnt know the date. Pre-order response is probably not accurate, but I am getting a little annoyed that know one knows a available date, even best buys site says ships when available...this is getting really lame.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
lol, ATT rep just told me he wasnt taking pre-orders and that the phone just isnt popular enough to do that, they would just have them available when they are available and he dosnt know the date. Pre-order response is probably not accurate, but I am getting a little annoyed that know one knows a available date, even best buys site says ships when available...this is getting really lame.

Well the 21st preorder date was correct. So I would bet the Nov 4th date is as well.

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I've never pre-ordered through BestBuy and I'm kinda hesitant because I do not want my current unlimited data to get screwed up.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
On the Bestbuy preorder their is a choice to keep your current plan the same and you don't have to choose a new one.

That isn't for data though. But judging by the fact that it offered me the chance to keep my old data rate that no longer exists, I am assuming it does the same thing for unlimited.

I opted to pay $10 more for 3gb though.

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
That isn't for data though. But judging by the fact that it offered me the chance to keep my old data rate that no longer exists, I am assuming it does the same thing for unlimited.

I opted to pay $10 more for 3gb though.

that was for Data when I got to the screen it listed all the data choices and at the bottom of those choices was keep current plan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3