Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Does anyone know what time the Lumia 920 review NDA lifts? WPCentral and Engadget said that they would have the reviews up tonight.
    Last edited by MA3LK; 10-29-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    If the news about Rogers selling the 920 tomorrow are true, then I would expect the NDA to be lifted by tonight or tomorrow.

Global Posts
    1,439 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MA3LK View Post
    Does anyone know what time the Lumia 920 review NDA lifts? WPCentral and Engadget said that they would have the reviews up tonight.
    Where did you hear that?

Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    Where did you hear that?
    Which one's right for you? Stay tuned for our review of Nokia's flagship.
    Thats from the end of the engadget 8X review. I thought they had tonight written on that when I quickly read it earlier today or maybe i imagined it.

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MA3LK View Post
    Thats from the end of the engadget 8X review. I thought they had tonight written on that when I quickly read it earlier today or maybe i imagined it.
    "Still, if you're betting on Windows Phone 8 it really comes down to the 8X's exquisite design and reduced footprint versus the Lumia 920's better camera, larger screen and wireless charging. Which one's right for you? Stay tuned for our upcoming review of Nokia's flagship."

Stay tuned could mean anything really, it could be a few days, a few minutes, who knows.