Lumia availability in germany

Yakkaimono

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine just arrived and is waiting at home for me. :happy:
Seems like they increased the price from where I bought as well. Good that i didn't wait.

Good luck with your phones everyone!

keizka

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Uh... so there's real threat they might increase the prices elsewhere too? Now I'm horribly annoyed I didn't take up the 497e offer when I had a chance. :(

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I ****ing hate Nokia, $450 USD in the US with free wireless charger and a blowjob, meanwhile EU customers are getting screwed.

that?s true. but in the us you get a at&t branded device an not a fully unlocked device.

And At&t have special contracts with nokia to realize such a price i think..

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Ah that's great :)

I have to admit, this wait is killing me ahaha

me too... our retailer told us that they are waiting also waiting for the devices, they can?t tell us when they arrive. It?s up to Nokia now lol. We hope that we get some at the end of this week, or at the beginning of next week. We have unfortunately no influence on that. I?ll keep you up to date, i promise :)

greetz

Captain.Slow

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
me too... our retailer told us that they are waiting also waiting for the devices, they can?t tell us when they arrive. It?s up to Nokia now lol. We hope that we get some at the end of this week, or at the beginning of next week. We have unfortunately no influence on that. I?ll keep you up to date, i promise :)

greetz

Thanks for your updates - much appreciated. The only thing that's niggling at me is that i've only just noticed this on your website...

Due to the change in the VAT rate in Spain from 1 September 2012 and the registration requirements for businesses in the UK from 1 December 2012, both countries are no longer supplied for private clients from the relevant date.

I'm just concerned that if for whatever reason, my order doesn't complete by Dec 1st, i'll end up out of pocket and with no phone...

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your updates - much appreciated. The only thing that's niggling at me is that i've only just noticed this on your website...
I'm just concerned that if for whatever reason, my order doesn't complete by Dec 1st, i'll end up out of pocket and with no phone...

it has no effect on you if you have placed your order before that date. :)

lindyn

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
@Phazeshifterz

My status changed to "Im Warenausgang". Does that mean it will be dispatched soon? I haven't received an email though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo