Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes
    Finally, Amazon.de lists it as well:
    Nokia Lumia 920 Smartphone gloss yellow: Amazon.de: Elektronik

No availability info and the price is still the UVP but at least it's listed now :-)

New Info: the first wave of 920/820 will arrive on Monday/Tuesday. The price will be 599€ for the 920(Cyberport.de - Computer, Notebooks, Fernseher, Apple, Handys & Digitalkameras) and 489€ for the 820(Cyberport.de - Computer, Notebooks, Fernseher, Apple, Handys & Digitalkameras).

If you have any questions -> ask me :)

greetz

Quote Originally Posted by Phazeshifterz View Post
    New Info: the first wave of 920/820 will arrive on Monday/Tuesday. The price will be 599€ for the 920(Cyberport.de - Computer, Notebooks, Fernseher, Apple, Handys & Digitalkameras) and 489€ for the 820(Cyberport.de - Computer, Notebooks, Fernseher, Apple, Handys & Digitalkameras).

greetz
    How is the realiability of cyberport.de I thinking or ordering one to have sent to Denmark

Brgds
    Morten

Quote Originally Posted by fishytank View Post
    How is the realiability of cyberport.de I thinking or ordering one to have sent to Denmark

Brgds
    Morten
    Shipping to Denmark is no problem ;) reliability of my employer is very good, so you don´t have to worry ;)

greetz

Thanks for this thread, I have just ordered a black 920 for delivery to England from

Nokia Lumia 920 schwarz

Will report back.:)

Quote Originally Posted by shaunydub View Post
    Thanks for this thread, I have just ordered a black 920 for delivery to England from

Nokia Lumia 920 schwarz

When will it start shipping?

Says 3-10 days...here's hoping.

Shipping to Denmark is no problem ;) reliability of my employer is very good, so you don´t have to worry ;)

greetz
    Tried to order, but they don't ship to Denmark. Damn
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunydub View Post

Nokia Lumia 920 schwarz

So will I as I have done the same :)

Tried to order, but they don't ship to Denmark. Damn
    Oh damn, sorry for that, i didn´t know that we have a shipping stop to this country till the end of the year. "Due to the delay in the delivery levels for the countries of Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Slovenia can no longer be supplying private customers in these countries. A delivery is only available for business customers with a valid VAT number."

@kuroneko0509 - shipping will start on mondey/tuesday next week :)

greetz

I'm surprised it's a whole €100 more on Amazon than Cyberport....I hope they revise that down, as 600 EUR equates to £560 which is well more than I'm willing to pay...

Looking forward to the reports from Cyberport...what is their policy on returns (in case it's faulty/dead pixels/etc)?

greetz

That's good news :-)

greetz
    Hi,

I see that they can ship to Belgium for 4,99 euros which is great but how much is the shipping delay?

How does the warranty work if i purchase from them and is it two years or one year warranty?

And is the yellow 920 in stock yet?

Thanks!

Oh damn, sorry for that, i didn´t know that we have a shipping stop to this country till the end of the year. "Due to the delay in the delivery levels for the countries of Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Slovenia can no longer be supplying private customers in these countries. A delivery is only available for business customers with a valid VAT number."

greetz
    Thank you for your detailed information :) I ordered white Lumia from Cybershop with delivery to Dresden. I became confirmation with availability on 10th November (probably because it's white). I filled my valid CZ VAT number, it should be sold without MwSt. Am I right? :)
    Developer

Aww man... I'm a huge consistecy *****, so I want my 920 to match with my Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga in terms of color and design, and I thought the grey 920 would match the Yoga's colors the best... But now that I can order a black, white, yellow or red 920 from Germany I'm really tempted to just buy a black one... How does this look to you guys? http://sdrv.ms/RyyWTM
    Hi,

Visited cyberport.de and was looking at the red lumia 920.

Will the red be available mon/tue also?

Christian

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts

Brgds
    Morten

LOL you are trying to get one from Germany to Denmark and I try to get one from Denmark to Germany, since Nokia Denmark says you will be getting the grey ones... Life's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by kubycek View Post
    Thank you for your detailed information :) I ordered white Lumia from Cybershop with delivery to Dresden. I became confirmation with availability on 10th November (probably because it's white). I filled my valid CZ VAT number, it should be sold without MwSt. Am I right? :)
    Yea you´re right, without MwSt. It takes one day to deliver the phone from our central warehouse to our store.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianLindkvist View Post
    Hi,

Visited cyberport.de and was looking at the red lumia 920.

Will the red be available mon/tue also?

Christian
    Yes, we ordered all available colors :)

greetz

Hi,

My German is admittedly not very good and I'm about to place an order for a yellow 920 to be delivered to the UK. If I enter the address again in the "other order details" and once again during Paypal confirmation, will this be enough to ensure the full delivery address is noted for shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by rOIVAz View Post
    Hi,

My German is admittedly not very good and I'm about to place an order for a yellow 920 to be delivered to the UK. If I enter the address again in the "other order details" and once again during Paypal confirmation, will this be enough to ensure the full delivery address is noted for shipping?
    should be no problem. but you can also write a mail to info@cyberport.de with your order nr. and customer number and your adress details to ensure the shipping details :)

greetz

@Phazeshifterz

Sorry but as the site is not in english, could you please tell us about the stores warranty/return policy in case of dead pixel/damaged item? and the warranty is one or two years?

Also how many days it takes for international delivery? (in my case Belgium).

Thanks!

P.S can you explain what does this mean for Belgium?

Aufgrund der Überschreitung der Lieferschwellen für die Länder Belgien, Italien, Luxemburg und Niederlande muss eine Lieferung an Privatkunden zu dem in dem Land gültigen Umsatzsteuersatz erfolgen. Bitten beachten Sie: Die Preisangaben inkl. gesetzlicher Mehrwertsteuer in unserem Webshop sind verbindlich, unabhängig von dem in Ihrem Land gültigen Umsatzsteuersatz.
    Last edited by yassir.malak; 11-02-2012 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yassir.malak View Post
    @Phazeshifterz

Sorry but as the site is not in english, could you please tell us about the stores warranty/return policy in case of dead pixel/damaged item? and the warranty is one or two years?

Thanks!
    As per my previous post, I second this...I can't spend that much money without knowing what the process is if it turns up faulty...
    Quote Originally Posted by sueha View Post
    LOL you are trying to get one from Germany to Denmark and I try to get one from Denmark to Germany, since Nokia Denmark says you will be getting the grey ones... Life's weird.

Can you give me a couple of online sites in Denmark to order from as the grey one interests me alot?

Quote Originally Posted by yassir.malak View Post
    @Phazeshifterz

Thanks!

P.S can you explain what does this mean for Belgium?

Aufgrund der Überschreitung der Lieferschwellen für die Länder Belgien, Italien, Luxemburg und Niederlande muss eine Lieferung an Privatkunden zu dem in dem Land gültigen Umsatzsteuersatz erfolgen. Bitten beachten Sie: Die Preisangaben inkl. gesetzlicher Mehrwertsteuer in unserem Webshop sind verbindlich, unabhängig von dem in Ihrem Land gültigen Umsatzsteuersatz.
    nothing important for you. You´ll pay the price that stand´s on our webshop, but on your bill, you´ll see the price incl. the VAT from your Country.

The usually delivery takes 2-3 working day´s :)

greetz
    Thanked by:
    For international shipping to the UK, do they drop off to a local post office if you are not in for the delivery? I ask as Im shipping to my billing address as most companies prefer that for new customers and the chances are that I will be at work if it arrives during the week?
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast