Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122
Like Tree25Likes

media
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaurs View Post
    Could you tell me which mediamarkt that would be?
    I'm waiting for one in Aachen to get supplies but so far no good (just looking for a black one)

edit; So far, I can't find a lumia 920 on the website of mediamarkt.de... would you have a link? ^^
    You are right, seems the 920 is no longer available on the mediamarkt.de online shop.

For the question where I picked it up: In Hof, northeastern Bavaria.

Can someone tell me where I can get a yellow Lumia 920 before Christmas? I have an order at Cyberport, and I'm seriously considering cancelling my order. They haven't got a clou when stock will arrive and that pisses me off! I ordered it on November 5th. People come on, it's almost Christmas. Where is my phone!!!??!!! Please Cyberport, elaborate!
    Nokia Lumia 920 yellow - Microsoft Surface RT 64GB + touch cover - Windows 8.1 professional
    Banned

Did you ever get yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobbie1978 View Post
    Can someone tell me where I can get a yellow Lumia 920 before Christmas? I have an order at Cyberport, and I'm seriously considering cancelling my order. They haven't got a clou when stock will arrive and that pisses me off! I ordered it on November 5th. People come on, it's almost Christmas. Where is my phone!!!??!!! Please Cyberport, elaborate!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiiiiiiiii View Post
    Did you ever get yours?
    No, I decided to cancel my order and order it here in the Netherlands at Bol.com. Turns out that is also a mistake, cause it is delayed with 8 - 10 weeks from the launch day (Jan. 14th)
    I'm so ****ing irritated right now. I'm looking on eBay in Germany to see if there is anyone willing to send one to Holland.
    Nokia Lumia 920 yellow - Microsoft Surface RT 64GB + touch cover - Windows 8.1 professional
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122