Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Quote Originally Posted by andrewkeith5 View Post
    As per my previous post, I second this...I can't spend that much money without knowing what the process is if it turns up faulty...

you have 14 days to return the phone without any reasons. And you have 2 years nokia warranty. for more informations, feel free to contact us via mail :)

greetz
    Thanked by:
    yassir.malak likes this.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mmacleodbrown View Post
    For international shipping to the UK, do they drop off to a local post office if you are not in for the delivery? I ask as Im shipping to my billing address as most companies prefer that for new customers and the chances are that I will be at work if it arrives during the week?
    Looks to be DHL shipping so will probably go to to your local depot.

Just ordered from cyberport.de lets hope it all goes well, never been to keen on purchasing from abroad but this seems to be our only option

For international shipping to the UK, do they drop off to a local post office if you are not in for the delivery? I ask as Im shipping to my billing address as most companies prefer that for new customers and the chances are that I will be at work if it arrives during the week?
    this depends on the delivery service. Orders are shipped from Germany with UPS or DHL Germany and it passed to the respective postal operator in your country at the border.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazeshifterz View Post
    this depends on the delivery service. Orders are shipped from Germany with UPS or DHL Germany and it passed to the respective postal operator in your country at the border.
    If I quote the order number to you via a PM, is it possible to change delivery to my work address?

Oh damn, sorry for that, i didnt know that we have a shipping stop to this country till the end of the year. "Due to the delay in the delivery levels for the countries of Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Slovenia can no longer be supplying private customers in these countries. A delivery is only available for business customers with a valid VAT number."

@kuroneko0509 - shipping will start on mondey/tuesday next week :)

greetz
    so they will ship monday/tuesday?
    I received an email that said it would ship on saturday 10th november :o

New Info: the first wave of 920/820 will arrive on Monday/Tuesday. The price will be 599€ for the 920(Cyberport.de - Computer, Notebooks, Fernseher, Apple, Handys & Digitalkameras) and 489€ for the 820(Cyberport.de - Computer, Notebooks, Fernseher, Apple, Handys & Digitalkameras).

If you have any questions -> ask me :)

greetz
    Hello Phazeshifterz, I'm trying to order the Lumia 920 for shipment to Norway, but when I enter my company's TAX ID i receive an error message. I have tried several ways to type it in: NO990164096, 990164096 and NO990164096MVA, but none of them work.

Do you ship to companies in Norway? And if so, how long will the shipment take?

If I quote the order number to you via a PM, is it possible to change delivery to my work address?
    no sorry, i work in the product management, so its hard for me to get access to customer data. please write a mail to our info adress, you can write in english :)

Quote Originally Posted by RickndRoll View Post
    so they will ship monday/tuesday?
    I received an email that said it would ship on saturday 10th november :o
    thats a standard mail because we have no phone in stock at the moment. this will change if the phones arrive next week.

greetz
    Thanked by:
    I placed an order a couple of hours ago with Cyberport and in my account it doesnt show up, is there some processing for an international order to be put through?

Or is it something else? I am ordering for a company in Sweden.

Christian

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianLindkvist View Post
    I placed an order a couple of hours ago with Cyberport and in my account it doesnt show up, is there some processing for an international order to be put through?

Or is it something else? I am ordering for a company in Sweden.

Christian
    sorry idont know why, i dont work in the distribution, so i cant access customer data, but you can write a mail to us or call our hotline for business customers -> 0351 / 33 95 7000 (open till 6pm)

greetz

Can we please stop the Cybertport advertisement/circlejerk?

Quote Originally Posted by hesk View Post
    why would you bash a guy helping others to get the phone they want? Doesn't really matter where they buy it if you ask me. They are probably glad that there is someone who is actually able to help them.

I'd buy the phone abroad to if it was the only option
    Why

because of this thread I now have a SIM free order and will get my 920 far sooner, Im very grateful ;)
    Developer

Phazeshifterz, do you think they'll be sold out quickly? I don't have the money to order one right now, but I'm worried that if I order one on monday they won't be available anymore...

Just ordered my Yellow Lumia 920 from cyberport.de and hoping all will go well...

But I did notice one thing, that even thought I provided with my companies valid VAT number (Belgian) I still had to pay the price with tax included? I hope they will remove the VAT before charging my card...

Looking forward to my new toy!

Why

because of this thread I now have a SIM free order and will get my 920 far sooner, Im very grateful ;)
    Here here,
    After being screwed by Nokia / EE the only option is to order from abroad or wait for months so let's be grateful to someone helping us, I have spent enough time trying to understand foreign websites to find stock.

dude, the only thing i want is, that the people get their lumia as fast as possible, and since i have some more info than other i only want to share it. so you can order where you want. i also still want a lumia for me ;)

Quote Originally Posted by AaHaa View Post
    Phazeshifterz, do you think they'll be sold out quickly? I don't have the money to order one right now, but I'm worried that if I order one on monday they won't be available anymore...
    can not predict this. i can give you more information at the beginning of the next week :)
    and it depends on the color you want.. we have the most preorders for the black one

Quote Originally Posted by yassir.malak View Post
    Just ordered my Yellow Lumia 920 from cyberport.de and hoping all will go well...

But I did notice one thing, that even thought I provided with my companies valid VAT number (Belgian) I still had to pay the price with tax included? I hope they will remove the VAT before charging my card...

Looking forward to my new toy!
    i dont know exactly how the process goes for business custumors because i am not in the distribution, but you can simply write a mail with that question and youll get a quick answer :) i can ask for you but i am now at home, so this must be wait until monday, if you dont want to write a mail :)

greetz

Global Posts
    1,107 Global Posts
    Must resist ordering!!

Need to wait 2 weeks before i can get unlocked Lumia 920 here in Scandinavia for 460e with 18 months contract.
    I'am so close at just ordering one from Germany right now.

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts
    Can you give me a couple of online sites in Denmark to order from as the grey one interests me alot?
    No plan yet, but eBay might be my first step. I already asked Nokia Denmark whether they will get it unlocked or not, but no reply yet...

IF THERE IS SOMEBODY FROM DENMARK/FRANCE/ITALY, PLEASE HELP US GET THE GREY ONE :)
    Phazeshifterz likes this.

I have just ordered mine (Yellow Lumia 920) from Cybertport.

When they are shipped do we get emailed a tracking number?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RXP-Andy View Post
    I have just ordered mine (Yellow Lumia 920) from Cybertport.

When they are shipped do we get emailed a tracking number?

Thanks
    yep sure ;)

as i said, ill give you more information on monday how much we get and how many people we can serve with the first wave!

greetz

yep sure ;)

as i said, ill give you more information on monday how much we get and how many people we can serve with the first wave!

greetz
    Very informative, thank you for the clarity in english. Going to have a lot of 920's being shipped to the UK next week I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbs View Post
    Very informative, thank you for the clarity in english. Going to have a lot of 920's being shipped to the UK next week I think.
    no problem, youre welcome mate. ill give my best to help you, even my english isnt the best sometimes ;)

i dont know exactly how the process goes for business custumors because i am not in the distribution, but you can simply write a mail with that question and youll get a quick answer :) i can ask for you but i am now at home, so this must be wait until monday, if you dont want to write a mail :)

greetz
    Hi,

Could you please get information on that for us please, as i see there are others who have also placed order as business customers.

And just so you know i have also send an email just in case..but its in English...

Thanks a lot for helping us all!

Quote Originally Posted by yassir.malak View Post
    Hi,

Could you please get information on that for us please, as i see there are others who have also placed order as business customers.

And just so you know i have also send an email just in case..but its in English...

Thanks a lot for helping us all!
    Yea i can ask for you on monday, but if you wrote a mail to us, the mail will be answered fast, even if its in english ;)

greetz
    Thanked by:
    yassir.malak likes this.
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast