Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

I've ordered a white Lumia 820 at Cyberport.de, hope it will be shipped early next week... :-)

@Phazeshifterz, i just recieved an e-mail that my order is expected to ship in 13 november.... I was hoping it was shipped early this week. Is that 13 november a system date? Just hoping to receive my phone earlier! :-) Thnx!
    Quote Originally Posted by jansink View Post
    @Phazeshifterz, i just recieved an e-mail that my order is expected to ship in 13 november.... I was hoping it was shipped early this week. Is that 13 november a system date? Just hoping to receive my phone earlier! :-) Thnx!
    read through earlier posts as this has been answered already I believe..

I fear there's a delay ahead. The German site I ordered from on Thursday was expecting shipment in 2-4 days and today this has changed to 4-10 days. A quick search at idealo.de shows the same for other sites as well. It was supposed to be realeased today in Germany but now I doubt it. Unless there's a limited batch coming today and only new orders are being delayed but since I saw it on most sites I guess I'm just fooling myself!

Quote Originally Posted by illumia View Post
    I fear there's a delay ahead. The German site I ordered from on Thursday was expecting shipment in 2-4 days and today this has changed to 4-10 days. A quick search at idealo.de shows the same for other sites as well. It was supposed to be realeased today in Germany but now I doubt it. Unless there's a limited batch coming today and only new orders are being delayed but since I saw it on most sites I guess I'm just fooling myself!
    As it was always said everywhere official: 5th only for partner like Vodafone und mobilcom debitel.

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    12th is the expected "release date" I think, for sure in Poland and I am almost sure, that in Germany...

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Vodafone Germany is sending the Nokia Lumia 920s today to their shops, will be available tomorrow or on wednesday there. No word yet about their online site.

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    OK. After canceling the reservation that i made in my local Saturn after they did not receive their shippent today. I bought one in a local Debitel Store without contract. Looks like this store chain received them.

BTW: 920 rocks!

Has anyone who ordered the phone from the UK been asked to proved ID etc.... to proceed with the order?
    Any news from cyberport yet as to whether they got any stock in?

New Info: Tomorrow well get 130x Lumia 920 Black.
    But we have a lot more preorders. The other Colors will arrive later this week. I hope you are all one of the lucky ones, but i cant guarantee that. Otherwise you have to wait a little bit longer, we do our best to get more as soon as possible.

Greetz
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP-Andy View Post
    Has anyone who ordered the phone from the UK been asked to proved ID etc.... to proceed with the order?
    Yes, I have had that email as well - did you ask for a different delivery address to the billing address as I know that can require additional proof?

Quote Originally Posted by mmacleodbrown View Post
    Yes, I have had that email as well - did you ask for a different delivery address to the billing address as I know that can require additional proof?
    Yes. I asked for it to be sent to my work address. I guess its card / passport / driving license should be ok?

Phazeshifterz: Can you confirm this is all you need?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatmaster99 View Post
    OK. After canceling the reservation that i made in my local Saturn after they did not receive their shippent today. I bought one in a local Debitel Store without contract. Looks like this store chain received them.

BTW: 920 rocks!
    I went to Debitels online store and with my limited german I couldnt figure out if there was a possibility to order without contract.

Christian
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazeshifterz View Post
    But we have a lot more preorders. The other Colors will arrive later this week. I hope you are all one of the lucky ones, but i cant guarantee that. Otherwise you have to wait a little bit longer, we do our best to get more as soon as possible.

Greetz
    Do you have info about the ratio of red lumias ordered versus expected stock later this week?

Christian

Greetz
    Hello Phazeshifterz, do you also have some info about the 820? I ordered a white one yesterday.

Greetz
    Thanks for the update!

I hope the colored ones arrive soon also...i want my yellow 920 nowww haha

Greetz
    Are all 130 of those sold?

Quote Originally Posted by RXP-Andy View Post
    Yes. I asked for it to be sent to my work address. I guess its card / passport / driving license should be ok?

Phazeshifterz: Can you confirm this is all you need?
    Yea, this is all what the distribution need.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianLindkvist View Post
    Do you have info about the ratio of red lumias ordered versus expected stock later this week?

Christian
    no more infos yet, sorry. will post as soon as i get new infos :)

Quote Originally Posted by jansink View Post
    Hello Phazeshifterz, do you also have some info about the 820? I ordered a white one yesterday.
    no infos about the 820 yet. we ordered some but we have no shipping info at the moment, write me a pm and ill give you more info as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwinkles View Post
    Are all 130 of those sold?
    unfortunately yes.

greetz
    Last edited by Phazeshifterz; 11-05-2012 at 08:48 AM.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yassir.malak View Post
    Thanks for the update!

I hope the colored ones arrive soon also...i want my yellow 920 nowww haha
    I hope there will be also a substantial number of Lumias in yellow to handle all of preorders :)
    Thanked by:

Greetz
    Which store?

Quote Originally Posted by serializer View Post
    Which store?
    Here: Cyberport.de - Computer, Notebooks, Fernseher, Apple, Handys & Digitalkameras
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by un hombre View Post
    I hope there will be also a substantial number of Lumias in yellow to handle all of preorders :)
    Agreed! :D

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I was asked for proof of id even though i ordered for home addres, which is the same as credit card. Oh well...

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Preordered a white one from Cyberport. Really wanted grey but I guess that is not coming out for some time. Fingers crossed it does not take too long....
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast