Lumia availability in germany

corsica

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Can we please stop the Cybertport advertisement/circlejerk?
why would you bash a guy helping others to get the phone they want? Doesn't really matter where they buy it if you ask me. They are probably glad that there is someone who is actually able to help them.

I'd buy the phone abroad to if it was the only option

AaHaa

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Phazeshifterz, do you think they'll be sold out quickly? I don't have the money to order one right now, but I'm worried that if I order one on monday they won't be available anymore...

yassir.malak

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered my Yellow Lumia 920 from cyberport.de and hoping all will go well...

But I did notice one thing, that even thought I provided with my companies valid VAT number (Belgian) I still had to pay the price with tax included? I hope they will remove the VAT before charging my card...

Looking forward to my new toy!

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Why

because of this thread I now have a SIM free order and will get my 920 far sooner, Im very grateful ;)

Here here,
After being screwed by Nokia / EE the only option is to order from abroad or wait for months so let's be grateful to someone helping us, I have spent enough time trying to understand foreign websites to find stock.

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Can we please stop the Cybertport advertisement/circlejerk?

dude, the only thing i want is, that the people get their lumia as fast as possible, and since i have some more info than other i only want to share it. so you can order where you want. i also still want a lumia for me ;)

Phazeshifterz, do you think they'll be sold out quickly? I don't have the money to order one right now, but I'm worried that if I order one on monday they won't be available anymore...

can not predict this. i can give you more information at the beginning of the next week :)
and it depends on the color you want.. we have the most preorders for the black one

Just ordered my Yellow Lumia 920 from cyberport.de and hoping all will go well...

But I did notice one thing, that even thought I provided with my companies valid VAT number (Belgian) I still had to pay the price with tax included? I hope they will remove the VAT before charging my card...

Looking forward to my new toy!

i don?t know exactly how the process goes for business custumors because i am not in the distribution, but you can simply write a mail with that question and you?ll get a quick answer :) i can ask for you but i am now at home, so this must be wait until monday, if you don?t want to write a mail :)

greetz

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Must resist ordering!!

Need to wait 2 weeks before i can get unlocked Lumia 920 here in Scandinavia for 460e with 18 months contract.
I'am so close at just ordering one from Germany right now.

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Can you give me a couple of online sites in Denmark to order from as the grey one interests me alot?

No plan yet, but eBay might be my first step. I already asked Nokia Denmark whether they will get it unlocked or not, but no reply yet...

IF THERE IS SOMEBODY FROM DENMARK/FRANCE/ITALY, PLEASE HELP US GET THE GREY ONE :)

RXP-Andy

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I have just ordered mine (Yellow Lumia 920) from Cybertport.

When they are shipped do we get emailed a tracking number?

Thanks

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I have just ordered mine (Yellow Lumia 920) from Cybertport.

When they are shipped do we get emailed a tracking number?

Thanks

yep sure ;)

as i said, i?ll give you more information on monday how much we get and how many people we can serve with the first wave!

greetz

Bourbs

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
yep sure ;)

as i said, i?ll give you more information on monday how much we get and how many people we can serve with the first wave!

greetz

Very informative, thank you for the clarity in english. Going to have a lot of 920's being shipped to the UK next week I think.

yassir.malak

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
i don?t know exactly how the process goes for business custumors because i am not in the distribution, but you can simply write a mail with that question and you?ll get a quick answer :) i can ask for you but i am now at home, so this must be wait until monday, if you don?t want to write a mail :)

greetz

Hi,

Could you please get information on that for us please, as i see there are others who have also placed order as business customers.

And just so you know i have also send an email just in case..but its in English...

Thanks a lot for helping us all!

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Could you please get information on that for us please, as i see there are others who have also placed order as business customers.

And just so you know i have also send an email just in case..but its in English...

Thanks a lot for helping us all!

Yea i can ask for you on monday, but if you wrote a mail to us, the mail will be answered fast, even if it?s in english ;)

greetz

Pontifex

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
No plan yet, but eBay might be my first step. I already asked Nokia Denmark whether they will get it unlocked or not, but no reply yet...

IF THERE IS SOMEBODY FROM DENMARK/FRANCE/ITALY, PLEASE HELP US GET THE GREY ONE :)
Grey Lumia 920 has unfortunately not been announced by anyone here in Denmark. :mad:

In the future you can check these sites out (Grey/Gray=Gr?):
PriceRunner Danmark ? L?s komplette anmeldelser om Nokia Lumia 920 fra professionelle og forbrugere
Nokia Lumia 920 | Mobiltelefoner uden abonnement Priser, K?b, Test og Anmeldelser - Kelkoo

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Do you think you could get even a grey one? Don't expect you to be able to, but I'm just curious...

i don?t know but i think in the first weeks it?s only possible to get the black/yellow/white/red one

i also want a cyan one that isn?t avaiable from the start. but fingers crossed that we will get some more color options in the near future. :) i?ll keep you in touch with that!!

greetz

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yea i can ask for you on monday, but if you wrote a mail to us, the mail will be answered fast, even if it?s in english ;)

greetz

Hi Mate,

I emailed the shop in English on Thursday, however did not get any reply until now...

Anyway, a couple of questions:

1) Which colors are available to order now, so that I would be guaranteed to have it delivered on the first batch?

2) I tried to order one using web site but there is some kind of company name/vat or whatever, that needs to be put :/ What is this about?

Anyway, now that I cannot get an unlocked 920 in UK I am really tempted to take one from Germany, however I am really afraid of the risk, that it may have for example dead pixels out of the box and return/replacement could be a bit problematic...

How much is the delivery to Ireland and how long does it usually take?

Thanks guys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss