Lumia availability in germany

churchwa

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Preordered a white one from Cyberport. Really wanted grey but I guess that is not coming out for some time. Fingers crossed it does not take too long....

Captain.Slow

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I preordered a Black 920 on Saturday from Cyberport - secretly hoping i'm one of the lucky few in the first batch - although knowing my luck probably not :(

On another note, I didn't get emailed asking for Passport/Driving license info - possibly because I paid via PayPal?

Last edited:

DazColl

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Not lucky :-(

Ordered a Black Lumia 920 late on Friday from Cyberport.
Got the email today asking for ID confirmation (even though I used same billing and delivery address) - All sent off this morning.
Status of the order has just changed from 'In Progress' to 'In progress, articles not in stock'
Doesn't look good.
Let's hope they get some more soon

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Phazeshifterz, u should probably get some bonus for getting so many customers from abroad :p

It is basically a group buy, so as a bonus for us you might want to add something nice to each and every parcel. A six pack of some nice, German beer would be fine :p

DazColl

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
They are not getting stock until tomorrow so it won't show till then?
I can only hope you're right, but seems odd they've had none in stock since my order, and it changes this afternoon after Phazeshifterz confirmed the numbers they are getting in tomorrow....
Oh no, now my hopes are up again.....
:p

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
New Info: Tomorrow we?ll get 130x Lumia 920 Black.
But we have a lot more preorders. The other Colors will arrive later this week. I hope you are all one of the lucky ones, but i cant guarantee that. Otherwise you have to wait a little bit longer, we do our best to get more as soon as possible.

Greetz

I assume they will be shipped on a first ordered first shipped basis as opposed to random?

For those who were asked for ID did you pay by credit card or paypal?
I used Paypal and was not asked.

kektre

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Credit card. I would recommend paypal then, to spare yourself this hassle...
Exactly. I chose to pay via a credit card for the convenience, was perplexed when asked about id...

For those that paid via PayPal, what is your order status? Still just 'processing'?

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Exactly. I chose to pay via a credit card for the convenience, was perplexed when asked about id...

For those that paid via PayPal, what is your order status? Still just 'processing'?
I paid by paypal, no id required and my status now says -

Not sure what this means as according to item page it is available in 3 - 10 days still.

markfive

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I paid by paypal, no id required and my status now says -

Not sure what this means as according to item page it is available in 3 - 10 days still.
Google isn't always perfect, the correct translation is "In progress, item not in stock".....

RXP-Andy

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I assume they will be shipped on a first ordered first shipped basis as opposed to random?

For those who were asked for ID did you pay by credit card or paypal?
I used Paypal and was not asked.

I used a Credit Card. However, I assumed as I used a work address to have the phone delivered to it was a additional security check. Speaking to a colleague at work, it seem pretty common practice for EU orders.

kektre

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Cheers.

Out of interest what time did UK or anywhere people order from Cyberport?
Mine was at about 8am on Friday 2nd.
Ordered on Saturday 3rd around noon. Confirmed ID today evening. Status is 'in progress'. I am worried it may have been too late to get one of the devices from the first batch :(

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah they are getting 130 black so wonder how many of those are going to WPC members.
Hoping I ordered early enough to get one...we shall see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers