Lumia availability in germany

RXP-Andy

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Just got the same email - 14th November (you must be higher in the queue than me :-( )
Ordered mine Friday evening, about 18:30.
Will stick with it for now as I can't see anywhere else that has them or likely to get them any sooner.

I've not had that email yet, I ordered around Friday lunch time. :(

MKT17

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
The 14th of November is the standard date that all of Europe is stating so i don't understand how this cyber place could get 130 stock today... Has anyone here got an email stating their device is on its way right now? I havn't heard of anyone

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
The 14th of November is the standard date that all of Europe is stating so i don't understand how this cyber place could get 130 stock today... Has anyone here got an email stating their device is on its way right now? I havn't heard of anyone

that?s not correct... just look @ wparea.de

----------------------------------------------------

Info: The 130x Lumias have arrived and will be shipped today to the first 130 preorders. If you are one of them, you should get a shipping note till this evening.

We also got 50x Lumia 820 black. just for info. :)
18 pieces in stock at the moment.
greetz

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the update Phazeshifterz -
As I changed the payment method, Im guessing that I have lost my place in the queue and am now last, but I will keep my fingers crossed anyway
At least they are getting shifted now :p

Lemmiwinkles

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for keeping us all updated, Phazeshifterz

You have been a million times more helpful and clear than EE, Phones4U and Nokia in the UK!

Please also keep us updated on the Red, Yellow and White stock!

Mashgh

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone kindly translate: Status: In Bearbeitung, Artikel nicht vorr?tig ? I hope it does not mean what Google translate says :(

churchwa

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
WOW, lucky you. I have a white one orderd as well, just been asked to send the card and passport details across.

Only preordered yesterday though so no holding out much hope.

DazColl

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Yay! Seems like my white one was just shipped. Should be arriving tomorrow. :D
What was the status of your order before it shipped?
Same as every one else? ie Status: In Bearbeitung, Artikel nicht vorr?tig
Still holding out the last bit of hope I was part of the first batch...

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yay! Seems like my white one was just shipped. Should be arriving tomorrow. :D

So jealous!!!

Although it goes by regular post, so don't expect it to arrive after one day, I guess you will be lucky if it arrives by the end of this week?

So the black and white one's arrived in the same batch? Wanted the white one originally, but I'll wait for the yellow one.

Thanks for the update Phazeshifterz, appreciate it :)

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Our Smartphone Product Manager told me that we get new infos about new incomming waves of black 920?s and the other colors tommorrow! stay tuned!

Yakkaimono

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Guys I didn't order with cyberport. ;)
I ordered at an other shop which had them in stock for the last few days. They are selling it for 650? but I got it with a cheap contract which I don't plan to use anyway and it will end up costing me 570? in total after the contract runs out. (A bit tough to pay 600? at once for a student like me).
Anyway since I'm in germany and the package was handed over to DHL this morning I'm pretty sure that it should be here tomorrow if nothing goes wrong.

Bourbs

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
The money has been taken from my pay-pal account, yet I have not recieved any shipping info (other than the you will receive it on the 12/11/12 auto e-mail on saturday) so I'm taking this as confirmation that one of the 130 is being shipped to me?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte