Lumia availability in germany

DrDastan

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
AAAAHhhhh

I just got an email from computer universe and it says they'll get stock by 13/11. those ******** .
I canceled it right away. and I'm not planing on doing any more preorders.
**** you Nokia, okay !

Best

Last edited:

illumia

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I also confirm my order status having been updated to read: expected to come in stock on approx. 13.11.2012... Amazing how many people are willing to support Nokia through its difficult times yet it's like they are trying to doom themselves with their exclusivity farces and the stock unavailabilities...

illumia

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
That's it I cancelled my Computeruniverse order as well not because I can't wait until the 13th but because I have some dignity and refuse to be mocked by a company that throws the "ready for shipping" bait at me and then expect me to shut up and wait until their stock arrives. I still have an open order elsewhere at least they were honest enough to say they did not have it in stock. They are the winners as far as my order is concerned!

markfive

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Got my 15/11/12 dispatch date email from cyberport.de overnight.

Would be good to get an update today, even if it's "no new news", as clearly the cyberport stock system thinks *something* is going on..... Phazeshifterz? Any chance of an upgrade to next-day delivery for those of us that are keeping the faith ;)

DrDastan

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
that's it i cancelled my computeruniverse order as well not because i can't wait until the 13th but because i have some dignity and refuse to be mocked by a company that throws the "ready for shipping" bait at me and then expect me to shut up and wait until their stock arrives. I still have an open order elsewhere at least they were honest enough to say they did not have it in stock. They are the winners as far as my order is concerned!

+1

nikoskas

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
got the same mail early in the morning changing the date from 10/11 to 15/11 for having stock...hope that date would be the final change. won't cancel it since i haven't found any other site with stock.

Captain.Slow

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I've just had an email from CyberPort to saying expected stock arrival has changed from 13/11/2012 to 15/11/2012.

:( really want this phone to arrive...

lol

Captain.Slow

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I dunno - I did place my order on Saturday 3rd November so had an initial 'system generated' message on the 4th saying they expected stock on the 13th November.

Which obviously i've now been told different this morning in the email i mentioned about in my previous post.

I have also emailed CyberPort Customer Services (sent before I received the email this morning) - which I have just had a reply for, stating pretty much the same thing.

RXP-Andy

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
My 920 just arrived from Amazon.de seller.
Turning it on is all in German until you figure out (easily) how to switch to English.
The manual is all German and there are German apps installed...just setting up now :)

Christina125

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
How did you go about cancelling your order from Cyberport? Anyone? Do you just email them? Or do you need to call? I think the wait is a bit too long for me :p

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I used the contact us form and quoted my order number - was cancelled and refunded within an hour.
Cancelled on Tuesday when it was apparant I missed the first batch and I couldn't wait any longer. lol

RXP-Andy

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
My 920 just arrived from Amazon.de seller.
Turning it on is all in German until you figure out (easily) how to switch to English.
The manual is all German and there are German apps installed...just setting up now :)

Black handset? Also did you have the sim inserted before powering on the device?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb