Lumia 920 Ireland availability

Hesht

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The only real info I can give you is here. They're taking pre orders, but have been for a while now without pricing or release date info.

BellaRed

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Ireland on Facebook say there will be an announcement in December. That doesn't necessarily mean it will release that month but it could do. You could google their page and see for yourself, busy page!

I do hope they haven't done another exclusivity deal there! People from the UK could purchase unlocked devices from Ireland if that is the case.

un hombre

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, I heard that it is unlikely it will show up in Ireland this year - too small and not so significant market :/

That is why I am ordering from the continent, sim unlocked that is...

senbobaggins

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
irish wp user

Its very frustrsting when you don't get a straight answer. I contacted meteor by their fb page and got this:

''Ok, we'll range both phones before Christmas but we don't have a date yet. Keep an eye out on our website for more info on new phones. https://store.meteor.ie/phones/?linkid=all -Rach''

But then I'm getting conflicting reports they either won't get it or maybe after Christmas. That's the joys of living in a tiny country.

The 8x is out but at 600......that's just disgraceful! Meteor it hate you!!!! :mad:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb