Pictures/Videos taken with your 920!

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Here's one I just took in low light. It's pretty dark, but the 920 captured a lot of light.

8180981689_cc74a43998_b.jpg

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Here's one I just took in low light. It's pretty dark, but the 920 captured a lot of light.
[/URL]
So much that it even managed to overexpose the reflecting area on the hood of the car.. was on full auto ? Given, that seems like a very tricky situation in terms of dynamic range, so the 920 did very well.

Nice angle by the way, putting that wide lens to work! :)

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
So much that it even managed to overexpose the reflecting area on the hood of the car.. was on full auto ? Given, that seems like a very tricky situation in terms of dynamic range, so the 920 did very well.

Nice angle by the way, putting that wide lens to work! :)

Thanks. It was not set to full auto, I used the Night setting. I rarely use full auto for anything but quick snaps.

kathryncheng

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
you guys are right.. right click the pictures from the skydrive and click view original image and it shows the real awesome photos... i am definitely getting one... but still waiting here in australia probably at the end of the month

ryude

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Just shot this, default settings and used the camera button to focus then capture. The autofocus seems to do a good job. There is a slight blurriness to the photo, but I believe that will be fixed with the update. Colors are great and looks very much like it does in person.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3