Pictures/Videos taken with your 920!

cayetanovp

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi, after your message I went to the Photojojo website and checked the info about the course. Since time I was looking for something similar, so I have decided to sign.

But I wonder if I will be able to follow the lessons with my Lumia as they mention in the info that the course is for iPhone and android mobiles, ( I haven't any iPhone or Android).

Are you following with the Lumia?

In the confirmation for the course subscription they are asking me to let them know which mobile OS I have, iPhone or Android, which one did you chose?

Which teacher did you select?

Thanks for the answer.

I'm taking a fun little course through PhotoJojo.com called "Phoneography." Took this for the latest lesson "Take a shot using the rule of thirds, from the perspective of a squirrel.' I just assumed the squirrel got inside.

View attachment 33481

Last edited:

JMBasquiat

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
A few night shots. All shot using ProShot and edited with Fotor (one-tap fix + a filter).

YtO6zQAh.jpg

fXnycYuh.jpg

bT6gNl5h.jpg

e0NoYxah.jpg

6nagz3wh.jpg

fEiKSCeh.jpg

Dante X

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded ProShot, and I am trying different setting. But when I change the shutter speed to capture fast moving objects my pictures are too dark. Can someone explain me what I am doing wrong? I'm not an expert :/

thanks!

ARVI_SD

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded ProShot, and I am trying different setting. But when I change the shutter speed to capture fast moving objects my pictures are too dark. Can someone explain me what I am doing wrong? I'm not an expert :/

thanks!

when u increase the shutter speed (means the light enters the sensor for a very short time)

so the picture will come out as dark. to compensate you need to increase the ISO setting. try and experiment on some low light subject/area to get a hang of these settings.

happy photography!!!

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My coin collection in work :)

130509_032454_jpg[1].jpg

This was taken with refocus. Came out ALOT better than the default camera app on close up settings

Refocus is THE app for macro shots!

nutnithin

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
Does anyone have experience taking underwater pictures?
How do you protect your Lumia?

Regards,

i was in search of cases too..and found one...its called dandycase and its rated up til 30 meters...il be ordering one soon and then start testing it once i get back to teaching in September....hope it works...would love to see how the Phone does underwater :D

Dante X

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
when u increase the shutter speed (means the light enters the sensor for a very short time)

so the picture will come out as dark. to compensate you need to increase the ISO setting. try and experiment on some low light subject/area to get a hang of these settings.

happy photography!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Here's a couple of photos I took today when I took my dog for a walk. Both used automatic settings with the flash off and taken within a few seconds of eachother.

Not sure why there is such a stark difference in colours between them???

WP_20130510_004.jpg

WP_20130510_005.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon