Pictures/Videos taken with your 920!

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I just don't get why Nokia isn't pushing the sound quality like they were with the 808. It's essentially the same as 808's rich recording.
They didn't advertise it properly with the 808 either.. ya, there was 1-2 youtube videos, but that was all. Most of the "hype" came from users uploading concert videos on youtube and comparing them to other smartphones...

for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur6La-ucGxM

Maybe they are not vocal about this time around because its not 100% yet ? Once they enable stereo recording they might do a little ad push..

But still, even in mono.. its way better than anything else out there, except the other pureview phone.. but no one cares about that one so its pretty much irrelevant.

ratsta

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

aceattorneymvp

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=8560F87444CC306D!1436
thought I would share some more images :)

went to a Halo 4 launch event :)

taken under street lights no flash
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=8560F87444CC306D!1734
over exposed this one to give an effect :p
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=8560F87444CC306D!1780
and a really nice depth of field shot
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=8560F87444CC306D!1758

hope you guys like :)

Consider me impressed! Glad to see someone with photographic skills demonstrate this phone's camera!

aabbcc123

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Can someone with the phone please post a night/low-light shot without the auto-focus light on? I enjoy visiting museums and most of them are very picky about flash, as long as anything lights up I'd in trouble, so I'm curious how the Lumia 920 perform in low-light without engaging the auto-focus light.

Thanks in advance!

Pete C

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Can someone with the phone please post a night/low-light shot without the auto-focus light on? I enjoy visiting museums and most of them are very picky about flash, as long as anything lights up I'd in trouble, so I'm curious how the Lumia 920 perform in low-light without engaging the auto-focus light.

Thanks in advance!

Auto focus light? I think you are referring to the red-eye reduction light which only comes on when the flash is on or you are in auto mode and it decides a flash is needed. Set the flash to off and no light will come on whatsoever.

aabbcc123

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Auto focus light? I think you are referring to the red-eye reduction light which only comes on when the flash is on or you are in auto mode and it decides a flash is needed. Set the flash to off and no light will come on whatsoever.

No, I'm referring to the flash that went off at 33 seconds into the video, which the Nokia employee describe as "auto focus assist light". So I'm curious as to how the picture will look without that "auto focus assist light" shooting off, cause that will easily be taken to be flash by the museum personnels.

[YT]v=jFhhBJ1URCg[/YT]

Calot

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
No, I'm referring to the flash that went off at 33 seconds into the video, which the Nokia employee describe as "auto focus assist light". So I'm curious as to how the picture will look without that "auto focus assist light" shooting off, cause that will easily be taken to be flash by the museum personnels.

Click to view quoted video
I infinitely love the Lumia 920. I will ditch my boring 4S for it. But that 'auto-focus assist light' sure looks like cheating.

Anyway, we've been showed how good the low-light camera is so there is no problem now.

Pete C

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. Yeah I have seen that even on point and shoot cameras. I had no idea the 920 had something like that which is not part of the standard OS (at least not WP7).

ratsta

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

Click to view quoted video

Please see my pics from the Halo 4 Launch night :) the outside ones were without auto assist light :)

aabbcc123

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Please see my pics from the Halo 4 Launch night :) the outside ones were without auto assist light :)
Thanks for the info, looking good. :D

Wasn't insinuating that the "auto focus assist light" is cheating, but at places where flash are strictly not allowed, try explaining to the people there that the "auto focus assist light" is not flash and see if they buy it. Anyway, looks good, was worried for a while that the picture will not turn up good without the "auto focus assist light" since most of the Nokia demo were taken with it. :happy:

yunchikan

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
cant wait for mine to arrive tomorrow :D
the pictures are looking really good. although im a lil bit disappointed with the details when u zoom in at 100%. but then again. not many people look at pictures at 100%. :p

I saw some pictures on flickr. not by me, but everyone should check it out XD
Flickr: xlriton's Photostream
^ just look at the 'top of the world' picture capturing the bird flying!
Flickr: Test Lumia 920

will be adding pics of my own here soon :]

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3