Pictures/Videos taken with your 920!

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
attachment.php

attachment.php

First pic is all auto, and is the settings you have all seen in most reviews.

Second pic is night mode with +2 exposure. As you can see, low light shooting is even better on the 920 than we thought!

Jaybotics

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
cant wait for mine to arrive tomorrow :D
the pictures are looking really good. although im a lil bit disappointed with the details when u zoom in at 100%. but then again. not many people look at pictures at 100%. :p

I saw some pictures on flickr. not by me, but everyone should check it out XD
Flickr: xlriton's Photostream
^ just look at the 'top of the world' picture capturing the bird flying!
Flickr: Test Lumia 920

will be adding pics of my own here soon :]

Those are some really stellar photos on there. I'm so stoked on picking this up tomorrow!

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Those are some really stellar photos on there. I'm so stoked on picking this up tomorrow!

Don't forget that those are downsized to 2Mpix, which is sufficient for internet sharing, but if you really want to see how the camera did you need to look at the original files @ 100%.. just saying, for "pixel peepers"..

Otherwise, great photographs and nice colors for the most part.

bergeronjc#WN

May 4, 2009
Visit site
How are people getting sizes larger than 1280 x 720? I've taken about a dozen photos just to test the camera and EVERY SINGLE PHOTO is sized 1280 x 720.

I don't understand why it's so small with no option to change.

Pete C

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
You are supposed to be able to upload to SkyDrive direct from the phone with full uncompressed pictures if on a wifi connection with the right setting.

bergeronjc#WN

May 4, 2009
Visit site
Actually.. that apples to all smartphones, except one.. so, I am not surprised at all.

Still, you get much better sound recording and video recording. They say that they used the same mics they used in the 808, and if that is the case... its amazing what they can do, despite the fact that its mono..

The OIS works very well during video.. much better than anything else on the market.

That's wrong because my One X has great detail when blown up to 100% on my computer monitor.

The Lumia 920 is lacking in detail so much it is not believable. I thought for sure it would have great pictures since Nokia has pretty much been hyping the camera and that's it. Then when I compare it to my One X it looks like rubbish.

The pictures I took with the Lumia look worse than the pictures my S2 took.

I so wanted the Lumia to take good pictures so I could stick with it, but it takes horrendous photos.

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
That's wrong because my One X has great detail when blown up to 100% on my computer monitor.

The Lumia 920 is lacking in detail so much it is not believable. I thought for sure it would have great pictures since Nokia has pretty much been hyping the camera and that's it. Then when I compare it to my One X it looks like rubbish.

The pictures I took with the Lumia look worse than the pictures my S2 took.

I so wanted the Lumia to take good pictures so I could stick with it, but it takes horrendous photos.

Can you post some pics? Had the EVO LTE which is a One X, and its pics weren't too sharp.

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
When I get home. I got frustrated with the Lumia, reset it and switched back to the One X. I'll take shots from the same exact spot so I can show side by side comparisons.

Sounds good. I digged up a couple EVO LTE shots I took.

HDR mode really helps the One X camera. I loved taking HDR shots with it.

Looking forward to see all the 920 shots people are going to take. The Nokia camera update should be nice as well.

yunchikan

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
got my lumia this morning and took a few photos :]
WP_20121109_004.jpg

WP_20121109_007.jpg

WP_20121109_010.jpg

WP_20121109_019.jpg

WP_20121109_022.jpg

WP_20121109_025.jpg

im very impressed with the macro :] those bokeh look fantastic.
pictures under daylight seem fine to me too. and I tried sticking my phone in my closet with just a little bit of gap for some light to go in. and the picture turns out so well. (I had the focus light off as well)
I did the same with my Focus S, and the picture came out black. -v-;

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for this!

I do autox racing in my car and I think instead of buying a gopro setup I'm going to try out the 920 for a while and see how it works with a windshield or cage mount.
Post some pics of this! I'd love to see it. I enjoy driving and videotaping my drive.

fhumphrey04

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Post some pics of this! I'd love to see it. I enjoy driving and videotaping my drive.

Well, I have to get the phone first and the next race season doesn't start til April, but I'll be sure to record a drive using a windshield mount. I'm interested to see how well the 920 can cope with the bumpiness of my car compared to a traditional gopro. I like the idea of having less devices though, so even if it's 80% as good, I'll stick with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3