Pictures/Videos taken with your 920!

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Went out tonight and caught a few good shots. Would've stayed out longer if it wasn't so cold. Taken with ProShot and edited in Photoshop Express. uploadfromtaptalk1427595042009.jpguploadfromtaptalk1427595050966.jpguploadfromtaptalk1427595062310.jpg

Chris Wayne2

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Went out tonight and caught a few good shots. Would've stayed out longer if it wasn't so cold. Taken with ProShot and edited in Photoshop Express. View attachment 100667View attachment 100668View attachment 100669

lol, even the Galaxy S6 can't come up with something this good, I really hope Microsoft increases the max shutter speed to go beyond those 4 seconds, that would absolutely crush the competition. Satya, can I order a Lumia 940 with f 1.7 lens, improved OIS, xenon + double LED, and improved Lumia Camera software??

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
lol, even the Galaxy S6 can't come up with something this good, I really hope Microsoft increases the max shutter speed to go beyond those 4 seconds, that would absolutely crush the competition. Satya, can I order a Lumia 940 with f 1.7 lens, improved OIS, xenon + double LED, and improved Lumia Camera software??
Haha appreciate it. No lie though I played with the demo S6 unit this weekend and tye camera is absolutely spot on. It can't capture lifts trails at the same exposure as Windows Phone can but it is a beast. I think 4 seconds is generous and most likely not needed on cellphones. The max I used in this set was 2 seconds. I'm on Android now with the Z3 but I miss the manual controls available in Lumia Camera and ProShot which I used for these shots and for that reason I'll probably never get rid of my 920. I'm still amazed by how good the camera still is. Really really hoping for just one killer flagship to land on all carriers or at least mine this summer so I can return to Windows Phone.

Dvorix

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
EPIC! Settings/apps used?

Thanks guys.

It's been quick shot, so everything on auto in Lumia Camera, I rather checked EXIF. Because based on my experience, althrough that lights have more data to recover at all (often unknown knowledge), Lumia Camera always overexposing pics. So that clouds have been retouched because of overexposed parts.

After that it's few minutes in Photoshop Camera Raw. I don't know how you are capable to try it yourself. So that's shadows upped in RGB curves (it makes that "non contrast" effect, but generally helps with underexposed parts), desaturated and darkened blues, added vignetting, a few partial exposure +0.50/-0.50 brush edits to focus main stuff in picture. Of course basics as sharpening, white balancing.

Hoping, that's understandable, I'm not so good in language. I maybe posted that before, so if you are interested in more photographs:

https://instagram.com/_boy_nxt_door_/
https://www.behance.net/jiridvorak

Jack Neill

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I have been itching for that camera for a long time, I found a good deal on Amazon 3rd party seller but I will still use my 920.. I just threw the new build of Win 10 on it, but that build is really crappy. Back to 8.1!

B T C

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I took these yesterday. The hole is a replica of the 17th at TPC Sawgrass. The course is Eagle Eye in Lansing, Michigan. I believe the course architect used to work for Pete Dye, and Pete supposedly consulted on this hole's construction. I had not noticed the hawk until I looked at the pictures this morning.

WP_20150523_17_08_29_Pro.jpgWP_20150523_17_10_20_Pro.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb