Lumia 920 Low Light Photos I Took (amazed by this camera!)

unity04

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to take my Lumia 920 for a nice test run, so I went outside to see how it actually performs in low lighting conditions... all I gotta say, is that it performs extremely well. The two pictures below I took without flash, and there was only a few street lights on... look at how well it light up the pictures... I didn't retouch these at all.

**Updated pictures

15oc5xz.png

2j4c86w.png

34pcmro.png

140dz7a.png

5lrk95.png

Last edited:

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Those are impressive! Having a lowlight capable phone camera is going to be great...

Hope you keep enjoying your new 920!

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to take my Lumia 920 for a nice test run, so I went outside to see how it actually performs in low lighting conditions... all I gotta say, is that it performs extremely well. The two pictures below I took without flash, and there was only a few street lights on... look at how well it light up the pictures... I didn't retouch these at all.

Quick note: I didn't try to auto focus when taking the pictures (snapped them and ran back inside because of the cold)

I have to use a professional photography studio's light equipment to take pictures outside with my iphone :(

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY TREES CARS AND HOUSES INSIDE OF YOUR LIVING ROOM?!?!

I am assuming these were all taken in your living room because of the awesome lighting.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
34pcmro.png

This is great, is very grainy and the colors are kind of unnatural but totally usable on facebook. Those moon shots are always so bad in my phone.

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Looks like a storm's brewing in the second pic (after the update)! I think that's due to the 920 making some of the night photos really light. Thanks for the pics.

If you have the opportunity, can you get some regular daylight photos? All I've seen are nighttime ones, and I'm curious as to how the 920 measures up to the 808 in daytime conditions.

sherwin892

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for these! They look great especially compared to what I use now. Can I also request for well lit photos? Just want to see as the ones posted on other threads have been lackluster. Of course itddoesn't necessarily have to be on this specific thread. Thanks again

Luminatic

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I especially like the second onen from your (unedited) second set, looking out into the street.

But ... But ... are you sure that there weren't accidentaly some floodlights standing around when you took them? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3