Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Global Posts
    434 Global Posts
    Just got an email from Rogers that it shipped! (pre-order status changed from Open to In Progress on Tuesday). Looked at the provided tracking number and looks like it's already here in Edmonton, probably at a warehouse though. I'll update once I know more.

Anyone else in Canada pre-order it?

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    What was your queue number?

I've been trying to find them in Rogers Plus stores here in Edmonton with no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by firstness View Post
    What was your queue number?

I've been trying to find them in Rogers Plus stores here in Edmonton with no luck.
    Not sure about dos101, but I was #15 and got the same e-mail, it says there were 3 shipped. So me, dos101, and some other lucky person from Edmonton should be getting them tonight or tomorrow.

Global Posts
    434 Global Posts
    I was #14.

Haha same here, shows 3 shipped. Hopefully not just stuck at a warehouse, so hoping for the phone call today.

I was 50, received the notification on Tuesday night and the phone yesterday afternoon.

Am down to 359! almost there lol

Global Posts
    434 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DA DSGN View Post
    Am down to 359! almost there lol
    I'm actually surprised at least 359 people reserved it lol, considering there's been pretty much no advertising for it.

Quote Originally Posted by pdjcrawford View Post
    I was 50, received the notification on Tuesday night and the phone yesterday afternoon.
    Nice! Congrats! Enjoy the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by xxgatvolxx View Post
    Not sure about dos101, but I was #15 and got the same e-mail, it says there were 3 shipped. So me, dos101, and some other lucky person from Edmonton should be getting them tonight or tomorrow.
    Did you get a phone call yet? I called the Rogers store that will be receiving it last night and explained my situation, and the girl said it's probably at the corporate office and will get distributed to the stores.
    Nokia Lumia 1520 RM-938 w/ 128GB MicroSD card
    Microsoft Surface 2 32GB w/ Type Cover 2

Smartphone History: iPhone 3G 8GB -> iPhone 4 8GB -> iPhone 4S 16GB -> Nexus S -> iPhone 4S 16GB -> Lumia 900 -> Lumia 920 -> Lumia 1520

My Blog: PixelWin

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...25834/xboxone/

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Has anyone heard of additional units being sent to retail stores for over-the-counter purchase? After Oct 30-31 I haven't seen any.

I was a little higher then 359 but it went down by the time I posted that. Its a good sign for the phone I guess, no mention of it anyhwere on rogers.com and it got 350 reserved!

Down to 356 ahah

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DA DSGN View Post
    I was a little higher then 359 but it went down by the time I posted that. Its a good sign for the phone I guess, no mention of it anyhwere on rogers.com and it got 350 reserved!

Down to 356 ahah
    Would they really be sending the units one by one? The single-digit decreases in queue number are likely to be from people cancelling their reservation rather than in actual delivered units.

Has anyone heard of additional units being sent to retail stores for over-the-counter purchase? After Oct 30-31 I haven't seen any.
    Me too.
    The NL920 was sold out in Ottawa since the first day of launch (30/10)

I tired a couple stores in Mississauga and the Yorkdale store on Oct 31 and Nov 1. There were none in and in the case of Yorkdale, none since the 30th.

I'm number 328 and waiting...

No, although I do find it amusing that it took roughly 24 hours to ship across Canada, but over 2 days to ship across town. I hope they do processing over weekends because waiting until Monday to get something that has been here since Wednesday unacceptable.

Global Posts
    434 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xxgatvolxx View Post
    No, although I do find it amusing that it took roughly 24 hours to ship across Canada, but over 2 days to ship across town. I hope they do processing over weekends because waiting until Monday to get something that has been here since Wednesday unacceptable.
    My thoughts exactly.

Smartphone History: iPhone 3G 8GB -> iPhone 4 8GB -> iPhone 4S 16GB -> Nexus S -> iPhone 4S 16GB -> Lumia 900 -> Lumia 920 -> Lumia 1520

Would they really be sending the units one by one? The single-digit decreases in queue number are likely to be from people cancelling their reservation rather than in actual delivered units.
    haha prob not but gets my hopes up!

Global Posts
    434 Global Posts
    Just got the call, my phone is here! I'm not at all impressed how Rogers has handled this whole thing, and I'm going to voice my concern to the Rogers rep at the ROgers store when I go pick up the phone. If enough people complain I'm sure SOMETHING will make it's way up the corporate ladder, or maybe I'm just being naive.

Global Posts
    434 Global Posts
    Picked up the phone last night. FINALLY I have it lol

I'm number 86 COME ON MAN! LOL!...

313... soooo slooooow....

Down to 336 lol ugh, really need a phone! Can't go much longer withour one haha
    Quote Originally Posted by dos101 View Post
    Just got an email from Rogers that it shipped! (pre-order status changed from Open to In Progress on Tuesday). Looked at the provided tracking number and looks like it's already here in Edmonton, probably at a warehouse though. I'll update once I know more.

Anyone else in Canada pre-order it?

Let us know if it's unlocked ok? I could live with basic black if it'll work on Bell with no issues.

Probably canceling cuz they found one in store...

Global Posts
    434 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freestaterocker View Post
    Let us know if it's unlocked ok? I could live with basic black if it'll work on Bell with no issues.
    I'll try my dad's Telus micro-sim this weekend (as I know nobody else with a micro-sim) though I'm pretty sure it's going to be locked.

Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dos101 View Post
    I'll try my dad's Telus micro-sim this weekend (as I know nobody else with a micro-sim) though I'm pretty sure it's going to be locked.
    The 920s that Rogers sold on November 1st are unlocked. I have one.
    Nokia Lumia 920 | Rogers Wireless Canada
    HP Touchpad 32GB CM 9 ICS

Global Posts
    434 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsever View Post
    The 920s that Rogers sold on November 1st are unlocked. I have one.
    True, might have just been that day though. WHen it comes to carriers and unlocked phones I'm always the pessimist ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast