Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Does anyone that has a new phone know if the volume controls are separate for different phone functions? On my Lumia 900 I would lower the volume for games and forget to turn it back up and miss a text or a call. It would be nice if the volume was split between music, games, phone notifications, etc. Thanks!

I agree! I really hate that the "ringer volume" controls the sound when you play a voicemail from visual voicemail. I've let meetings to check messages and I have to turn the volume all the way up (30) to hear it. I have often forgot to lower it when I return the meeting....and well...it's embarssing. The volume that controls your voice calls should do the same on VVM!

Someone asked xsev and I believe he said no. Sucks :@

I sure hope they have. Its the DUMBEST THING and I'm no programmer but surely its a simple fix

Quote Originally Posted by smartvoyager View Post
    Does anyone that has a new phone know if the volume controls are separate for different phone functions? On my Lumia 900 I would lower the volume for games and forget to turn it back up and miss a text or a call. It would be nice if the volume was split between music, games, phone notifications, etc. Thanks!
    It only has one volume control and it sucks

Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    Nope sorry to say still the same. . . Beats the **** out of me why they don't change it. Maybe because we want it changed.