920 battery backup help?

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I have a 920 on order and Im off to Barcelona for 5 days where I intend to seriously test the device. Im talking extensive maps use, nokia transit, Im leaving my DSLR at home so will be using the camera a lot as well.
I know the battery will not last, so what are the best battery packs to carry around - my only real concern is size as I might need two and I want to be able to have them fit in my coat pockets?

any decent suggestions?

blacksea00

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
search on google for "instant charger for phones"... you can get also something better...
i have one instant charger and it helps me

TexasLabRat

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a 920 on order and Im off to Barcelona for 5 days where I intend to seriously test the device. Im talking extensive maps use, nokia transit, Im leaving my DSLR at home so will be using the camera a lot as well.
I know the battery will not last, so what are the best battery packs to carry around - my only real concern is size as I might need two and I want to be able to have them fit in my coat pockets?

any decent suggestions?

check out amazon.com. They have a great selection. Here is just one high-capacity battery pack that might do the job: Amazon.com: EasyAcc 12000mAh Power Bank 4 x USB Port Portable External Battery Pack Charger for Tablets: Apple iPad; Kindle Fire HD, Google Nexus 7; Samsung Galaxy Tab; for Mobile Phones: iPhone 5, 4s, 4, 3GS, 3G; Samsung Galaxy Series S3 i9300, S2 i

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb