Nokia Lumia 920 is available on 11/9 for purchase

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else kinda pissed off that the yellow won't be in stores? I wanted to compare it with the red in-hand before making my decision. You'd think the color they've been featuring at every event would make it to stores. Lame.

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I went to my local AT&T today and they confirmed they will have them on Friday.

He also said they will have "blue".

Now I'm not sure if I should trust him or preorder.

Ebaneeezor

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I went to my local AT&T today and they confirmed they will have them on Friday.

He also said they will have "blue".

Now I'm not sure if I should trust him or preorder.

Weird, my local Orlando store said no blue, online only. She didn't know about the other colors, but she said that it was confirmed a little while ago that there will be no blue in stores.

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Weird, my local Orlando store said no blue, online only. She didn't know about the other colors, but she said that it was confirmed a little while ago that there will be no blue in stores.
I just called the same store I went to today and they told me they have no information.

UGHHH I HATE AT&T

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Just called 8 local AT&T stores.

Store 1: Said they weren't sure. I asked if they could check their system. They said "we have customers right now but we could call you back." I said I'll just call another store.

Store 2: "We have no information yet, try next week. Wait, hold on.... Uh, yeah, check back in two weeks."

Store 3: "We don't know, we haven't been given that information."

Store 4: "Umm, we're not sure yet."

Store 5: The only one that took the time to check. She initially didn't know, checked her system and found Nov. 9. Tried to find out what colors would be in store and which would be online only but couldn't find that information.

Store 6: No answer

Store 7: No answer

Store 8: "We're getting it towards the end of November." Me: "Hmm, I heard a rumor it's out on Friday." Her: "This Friday? No, they would have told us by now." Me: "Could you check your system?" Puts me on hold and never comes back. I call back, same person answered, sounded embarrassed when I said I was put on hold and the person never returned to the line. She said "yeah, I can't find it anywhere... they would have told us if it's this Friday. Like we know the Note comes out this Friday. And we knew the date for Windows Phone 8." WTF :confused:

This is why I could never go back to AT&T. I left them 9 years ago and vowed I wouldn't return. As if the astronomical plan prices weren't enough. I'll buy the phone off contract and stick to saving money with MVNOs.

Of course, after all that I still don't know for sure which colors will be available in-store.

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Just called another store in my area (Miami) and he confirmed Friday and said they would have black, yellow, blue and white...but he wasn't positive since they have yet to receive the shipment.

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Just live chatted AGAIN with AT&T and I just got this out of her...take it with a grain of salt I guess...

Bernadette Flores: It is conformed that the cyan color will be available in stores by Friday.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Just live chatted AGAIN with AT&T and I just got this out of her...take it with a grain of salt I guess...

Bernadette Flores: It is conformed that the cyan color will be available in stores by Friday.

I believe it. All of the dummy, display phones on sale on EBay are cyan. Did she say anything about the other colors?

zoombucky

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
ATT Preorder page is online! I see Red/Cyan/Black/White shows "arrives on or around 11/9/2012" but yellow "arrives on or around 11/14/2012"

Charging plates retail for $49.99

""FREE Wireless Charging Plate offer. Purchase Nokia Lumia 920 and receive a FREE Nokia Wireless Charging Plate. Additional restrictions apply.

Limited-time offer. Offer runs through January 10, 2013 11:59 p.m. EST. Purchase Nokia Lumia 920 and receive a FREE Black Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charging Plate. Nokia Lumia 920 and Wireless Charging Plate must be added to the cart to qualify as it will not be automatically added or shipped. Flat Rate, FamilyTalk?, Add a Line, and Mobile Share plans are eligible. Upgrade customers may keep their exist.....""

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mietaz