Nokia Lumia 920 is available on 11/9 for purchase

firewall2302

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
It's still looking like if you want yellow or cyan you won't be able to get one on the 9th. So lame.

I'm still holding out hope that on Friday morning when I get there I can get cyan. I'll settle for red or black depending on what's available.

I'm not a huge fan of a black phone (everyone has black) but unless it's a "order today, get it Monday" for Cyan I'm probably not holding out. In the end the color is the least important aspect to me.

Much more important is selecting the location for the bonfire that will consume my current Android pile of dog****.

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm still holding out hope that on Friday morning when I get there I can get cyan. I'll settle for red or black depending on what's available.

I'm not a huge fan of a black phone (everyone has black) but unless it's a "order today, get it Monday" for Cyan I'm probably not holding out. In the end the color is the least important aspect to me.

Much more important is selecting the location for the bonfire that will consume my current Android pile of dog****.

Can my iPhone join this bonfire?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site

Something would have had to have changed then because they said yellow and cyan and one other color would only be online.

I am not settling for any color though. I will wait for Cyan if I have to.

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I won't be so upset about BB cancelling my preorder if I can get a white 920 in store on Friday with a free charging pad I will be happy. That was the only thing I was disappointed about after ordering the 920 2 weeks ago. It was disheartening seeing retailers giving away free accessories with purchase.

dogfish54

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
$99? Last-minute price change? Or just misinformation? Is that why there was no price at the launch? Does this mean $49 at Amazon?

So many questions ... Friday too far away!

For now ... it's fun to speculate .... why the heck would they do $99?

firewall2302

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Something would have had to have changed then because they said yellow and cyan and one other color would only be online.

I am not settling for any color though. I will wait for Cyan if I have to.

I would have a similar opinion if there was a matte red (my dream combination). Seeing as how I can't get that, I'm a little more willing to settle.

I will admit the cyan is stunning though.

sherwin892

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
99$ would seal the deal for me but I'm also prepared to pay $149.

Just got off the phone with two local AT&T stores in two adjacent cities. When I asked about the phone, her response was, "The Nokia Lumia 920?" as if she didn't know what it was. According to her manager it should be out by next week and it'll probably cost 199$. I just hung up.

The other rep from a different store said, "Good question!" And according to his system shows Nov. 11 for $149.

Only time will tell. But time seems to be running out

From San Francisco, California btw

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
We welcome sinners of all nations to the cleansing fires of the righteous. May your device be saved in the name of Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, and Joe Belfiore. Amen.

I don't care if my iPhone 4 is saved!!! I'm selfish and want my sins against Microsoft to be repented!!! My iPhone 4 can burn in **** for all I care! :)

firewall2302

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Repent at once! How can you forget Stephen Elop? Blasphemy.

I view Elop as the adopted son of the harsh Pharaoh of Symbian, taking us from our lives of struggle and hardship into the promised land as Bill Gates laid out for our people.

And yea, when the time comes he shall part the Verizon sea and lead us safely away from the armies of Tim Cook, who will have gotten lost due to bad map software.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
wow, at 99 I would be seriously tempted to come out from my no contract bliss:)
wouldn't it be interesting if the 50 gc that bestbuy was giving would still be given away but from that 149 price, giving.... 99:)
though saying all this I do think its worth 149 too...esp with a charge plate

tlo07

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Do you think the Microsoft stores will have all the colors on display? I would like to compare them all and I don't think AT&T will have a display with all of them. Plus I would think Microsoft would have more accessories. Also, do you think its a mistake to get the phone this close to Black Friday? What if they do something crazy for Black Friday like have a better accessory or even lower price? I don't know if I'll be able to hold off until BF though. I'm too impatient.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills