Nokia Lumia 920 is available on 11/9 for purchase

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
all i have to do is hold out with this captivate for a couple of more days. using the captivate for phone purposes and using the dell streak for internet because of the screen size lol.

esarz

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
*$149

Nokia Lumia 920 pricing spotted at Best Buy | Windows Phone Central (Nokia Lumia 920 pricing spotted at Best Buy | Windows Phone Central)

*And when we find out it's $149, we will have people crying about it not being $99 now.

*Most people here and on Reddit were told $149 today by people at our local AT&T sites. This is the only guy who has ever mentioned the $99 price.

*Anyone who went to Nokia's 920 mobile page saw it.

*Well my source for price is WPCentral and Nokia...

http://cdn.wpcentral.com/sites/wpce...large/public/field/image/2012/11/920Price.JPG

*Because we have already seen Best Buy and Ebay/BBY open preorders for $149 and on Nokia's on 920 page they had a picture showing a phone that said $149 AT&T

I think this was what he was talking about.... you were pretty confident even after someone was at the at&t store looking at the promotion

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I think this was what he was talking about.... you were pretty confident even after someone was at the at&t store looking at the promotion

Of course I was confident. $149.99 WAS the price originally. Clearly.

They clearly dropped the price late in the game. Nokia's own 920 page showed an image saying 149 at att.

JaimitoFrog

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
i noticed on my att account for my lumia 900, there is option

"Great news! You qualify for an early iPhone upgrade with a new 2-year commitment.
Full upgrade available: November 10, 2013"

I hope they can do something for lumia 920.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

That was what I was referrring to. He even went as far as to suggest one person was lying.

Wade,I'm glad you've been a staunch supporter for the 920. But you were getting on some people that didn't agree pretty good. So a little poke was in order. But spin it how you want.

Last edited:

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I've tried to look around different sites but does anyone know if Cyan is still only available online? I'd prefer to buy in store as opposed to pre-order online if possible.

esarz

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
That was what I was referrring to. He even went as far as to suggest one person was lying.

Wade,I'm glad you've been a staunch supporter for the 920. But you were getting on some people that didn't agree pretty good. So a little poke was in order. But spin it how you want.

He could never be wrong though

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site

Yea I never said he was lying. I said he was lying or the guy at att didn't know what he was talking about and that it was probably the latter. It's just a way of being facetious while really only implying the second statement.

You can cry all day and night about what I said but the fact of the matter is, I got Halo 4 yesterday, I get an Obama win today, and preorder a 920 for $99 tomorrow.

I won life this week.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I said you suggested, not said. But spin that too. I'll be getting mine as well. So I win as well. And I'm not becoming the winterfang of 920.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I said you suggested, not said. But spin that too. I'll be getting mine as well. So I win as well. And I'm not becoming the winterfang of 920.

The price was 149 and the guy who said he was told 99 was new to the forum. I didn't want it to spread and people get pissed if ended up being $50 more. Period. AT&T dropped the price. I pay 50 less now. I win.

BotanicalStig

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Happy to see this news today. I'll be picking mine up Friday morning. I need to return the 900 I just had to buy by next weekend. Waiting for the 8x to pick a phone is out of the question. Contract price is really exciting, too bad I'm an off contract buyer this time around. Can't wait.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3