Nokia Lumia 920 is available on 11/9 for purchase

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Guys - I went into an AT&T corporate store in Bridgewater, NJ to find out about the Nokia Lumia 920.

Guess what, the sales lady mentioned that It's coming out on November 9th and I can come into the the store and purchase one. When I asked her, if I can pre-order one right now, she said, it was not possible, but I can call ATT customer care and I probably I can pre-order with them.

But she said, there is no way she can reserve one or pre-order from the store. But I can buy them in the store on the 9th in-person.

This is exiting news... Get your wallets ready...

EDIT: When I asked them about the price for the phone, she said, they are not sure yet and they have a meeting sometime mid week where the price will be reviled.

Last edited:

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Many of us have posted similar experiences, so there must be some truth to what these reps are telling us. I was told the same thing (release on Nov. 9) by an AT&T rep yesterday here in the Washington DC area.

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I just hope I can choose a damn color. I've almost always bought black phones, and I'm sick of them. Red? Yellow? Cyan? My mind changes every day!

Tell me about it... I am between Black, Red and Yellow. But then if the Red or Yellow came with a Matte finish, the decision would have been easier... I am not entirely sure about the Gloss finish. I guess I will make the final call in the store, when I physically molest the phone :)

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Guys - I went into an AT&T corporate store in Bridgewater, NJ to find out about the Nokia Lumia 920.

Guess what, the sales lady mentioned that It's coming out on November 9th and I can come into the the store and purchase one. When I asked her, if I can pre-order one right now, she said, it was not possible, but I can call ATT customer care and I probably I can pre-order with them.

But she said, there is no way she can reserve one or pre-order from the store. But I can buy them in the store on the 9th in-person.

This is exiting news... Get your wallets ready...

EDIT: When I asked them about the price for the phone, she said, they are not sure yet and they have a meeting sometime mid week where the price will be reviled.

I don't know. I think the price point has been reviled enough already. ;)

jayruguitar

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Just visited my corporate store here in Reading, PA. There was a huge black tarp covering half the store. I immediately queried the first rep I found and asked if they were conducting training for new WP8 devices or if they were rebranding half of the store w/ WP8 merchandising. The rep seemed to be playing coy and insisted they were remodeling, though I didn't here any hammers or drills. I then turned the conversation to the Lumia 920 and again seemed to be playing coy and stated that they have yet to receive any information on the device. He did however take my contact information and promised to call me as soon as they hear anything about it. He also stated that they have been receiving a LOT of interest for this handset and all WP8 devices in general. :)

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I called AT&T yesterday and talked to their sales rep/upgrade person (to check upgrade eligibility for my Wife's and my phones). When I asked about Windows Phone 8 devices and specifically brought up the Nokia Lumia 920, the sales rep insisted on talking about the new android phones, but didn't seem to know anything about Windows Phone 8 (they completely changed the subject).

Seemed kind of odd coming from one of their sales/upgrade reps.

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Why would they not have pre orders? or even announce this damn thing before friday? nobody is even going to know about it...

the Faq is going on? 0.o

h4ck3d

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Why would they not have pre orders? or even announce this damn thing before friday? nobody is even going to know about it...

the Faq is going on? 0.o

Well I hope they start advertising it on Friday That way we can all get in the stores before everyone else knows about it to get first picks on the colors we want lol :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3