Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hello
    Can someone post a video of whatsapp performance on wp8/lumia device
    Whatsapp is the most used app of any phone now a days but i heard that on windows phone whatsapp performance is not that good.
    So plz if someone can post a video of whatsapp app. Thanks in advance !!!

It definitely acts up sometimes on WP 7.5. I hope it performs better on WP8.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Im wanto to see that too. Is horrible on 7.5. Nexus 4 purchase is completely dependent on the performance of whatsapp on 7.8.

The videos I saw recently of some Canada folks getting 920s showed the Whatsapp performance being excellent.

Here's an example: (See launch of Whatsapp @ 1:47ish.)

Ok here's the one I was thinking of when I posted this:

Last edited by fwaits; 11-06-2012 at 05:05 PM.
    Thanked by:
    Xsever 

Thanks. :-)

I can confirm this as well. Whatsapp performs on my 920 way better than on WP7. Its amazing how that badly coded app just seems to fly on wp8.
    I can't wait till the special version for the lumias comes out.

The same problem on my 900 it's too slow & too slow to loading chat and contacts.
    Quote Originally Posted by honda accord 99 View Post
    The same problem on my 900 it's too slow & too slow to loading chat and contacts.
    That's post updated. The recent update has broken more things than actually fixing it. There will be about 2-3 months of wait again till something gets fixed.
    Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.

Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.