920 owners, is there a call block function?

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I would love to have that too. Especially now that more and more people and companies get your number.

In the meantime I simply don't answer the phone from area codes I'm unfamiliar with.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
If I were you, I would contact my carrier about call blocking. It seems that no phone has that feature these days. You have to go through your carrier. One of my friends was asking about this on Facebook just the other day, ironically enough.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
If I were you, I would contact my carrier about call blocking. It seems that no phone has that feature these days. You have to go through your carrier. One of my friends was asking about this on Facebook just the other day, ironically enough.

Verizon has a feature to block up to 5 numbers for a set number of days, its free to use.

Other carriers have options for a small fee.

OttawaMan

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Can someone explain the value in blocking calls? Are we talking about un-solicited sales calls? When I get those it's never from the same number twice so how would blocking it help? Maybe I'm mis-understanding the need. Now a dis-gruntled mistress or ex-girlfriend...THAT I can see a need for!

SWE_M

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site

That's not true. All Android HTC's I have owned has had this feature. I don't know about the rest of the Android-brands.

ExcaliburII

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
I can confirm that the Ativ S has the option...got to play with one last month for a few minutes. So would be nice if Nokia enabled that feature in the OS.

tarzanmarzan

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Can someone explain the value in blocking calls? Are we talking about un-solicited sales calls? When I get those it's never from the same number twice so how would blocking it help? Maybe I'm mis-understanding the need. Now a dis-gruntled mistress or ex-girlfriend...THAT I can see a need for!
Its most likely the latter. Especially in my case lol. Either way it is a nifty feature.

To Topic Creator: You will have to suffice for a Call Block App off the marketplace/store

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3