920 at AT&T November 9 (this friday) for 99$ charging pad included.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Now for my opinion.

About freaking time!! amazing deal, great pricing. Can't wait to go to AT&T and try it with my own eyes and hands.

You're supposed to say that Nokia is stupid and they have no excuses. People will never forgive them for taking so long, and this price and free charger "gimmick" won't work.

What did you do with Winterfang?!! :mad:

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
^ my local store said.. cyan,yellow,black,white .. but.. i am pretty sure they rep had no idea :D I still don't know which one I want... is yellow too much ? I already have a black and a white phone, so I need something different. I was going to reserve the cyan for an N9, but..

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry, I expect it to be so heavy than when I grab it for the first time, I'll probably send it flying. I remember when I felt held the Iphone 5, I almost lift it up to my face is so light and beautiful.

You are a man who likes rotating young kids cartoon characters through his avatar selection.

I have a feeling your strength is below that of the average persons.

DanteintheDark

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
^ my local store said.. cyan,yellow,black,white .. but.. i am pretty sure they rep had no idea :D I still don't know which one I want... is yellow too much ? I already have a black and a white phone, so I need something different. I was going to reserve the cyan for an N9, but..

I was split between Cyan and Yellow... but I think I'm going with Yellow. My wife thinks it matches my personality more. Youthful happiness, engergetic, active... etc...

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I will be happy with yellow, red, or cyan because I keep waffling between all those colors anyways. In some ways narrowing my choices may be a blessing in disguise, it'll stop me from agonizing over it at the last minute!

If none of those are available for pre-order then I'd go for black or white, but it would put a damper on the whole thing.

Fingers crossed!!!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't believe that we don't know the colors available at the stores yet.

AT&T and Nokia are blowing this launch. They're doomed to fail. Nobody will buy the Lumia.

(I'm just trying to reduce the crowd at my store for when I go)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
What is Jessica Alba a show now?

Anyway like I'll let a Lumia 920 anywhere close my love ones. I don't want them to suffer a wrist injury.

nokiahammer.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss