Pre orders tonight at Midnight thread

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I typically DON'T like using the website, b/c im ATT premiere.. and for the love of god btw.. i wish i could somehow GET OFF Att premiere and be a normal customer again.. b/c ATT premiere people get shafted every single product launch.. it's insane..

So what problems do you have with Premier. I am asking because I plan ordering tonight and I too am a Premier member. I just want to know what kind of problems I might have in store.

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
So what problems do you have with Premier. I am asking because I plan ordering tonight and I too am a Premier member. I just want to know what kind of problems I might have in store.

I'm curious too. I'm also Premier and I've always been able to upgrade online without a problem. Stores as well.

GivenToFly55

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm confused.. Can I pre-order black? Then I have to pick it up in stores?

Might not bother with a pre-order. I don't think demand will be high enough that they sell out instantly.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm confused.. Can I pre-order black? Then I have to pick it up in stores?

Might not bother with a pre-order. I don't think demand will be high enough that they sell out instantly.

I'm not risking waiting... With my luck, I'd get "sorry sir, that hipster just walked out with our last one... You can see it sticking 3/4 of the way out of his skinny jeans pocket" :lol:

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
I have two Fosmon screen protectors for the Lumia 920 for who ever wants them as I don't need them and see no reason to be throwing them away. Free to who wants them just message me and I will mail them off 1st class mail tomorrow.

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
I'll take them please!

Wife decided to go in a new direction that is not WP8 and get the Nexus 4 so no need to keep those lumia 920 screen protectors and you can make better use of them without me throwing them away. I also decided to go a new direction phone wise so my stint ends with the HTC Titan II as my last windows phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers