Gonna make my Lumia 920 on friday even heavier

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I have decided I will have the heaviest nokia lumia 920, and will get a case, and style it with lead tape, then spraypaint it yellow(the color for my phone) so that it will break everyone's arm when they try to hold it. lol

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking about getting this case.

Digital-Safe.jpg

I like how there's an area for the camera.

I'm not sure how this would feel in my pocket though.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
And make sure its an Adamantium laced case as well to make it truly unbreakable, think the one with a healing factor costs extra though. :D

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
And make sure its an Adamantium laced case as well to make it truly unbreakable, think the one with a healing factor costs extra though. :D

If the yellow one had adamantium claws that slid out at the press of a button I would own that yesterday...

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Chuck Norris punched a Lumia 920 in a case.

It tore the very fabric of space-time.

That was a billion years ago. I fear history is about to repeat itself.

keizka

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Chuck Norris punched a Lumia 920 in a case.

It tore the very fabric of space-time.

That was a billion years ago. I fear history is about to repeat itself.
Aaahh, now I get it! So that's what those Mayans were all about with their calendar. The fated meeting of cased 920 and Chuck Norris.

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I've had the Lumia 920 for a week now here in Canada and all I can assure you guys is that you'll only think about the weight for a minute tops!

I bought a hoist, a trolley, and straps just to be safe as I "LUG" it around! :D

Enjoy your 920s on Friday boys! You won't be disappointed at all!

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I've had the Lumia 920 for a week now here in Canada and all I can assure you guys is that you'll only think about the weight for a minute tops!

I bought a hoist, a trolley, and straps just to be safe as I "LUG" it around! :D

Enjoy your 920s on Friday boys! You won't be disappointed at all!

I want to be Lumia 920 buddies.

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Someone should invent a Lumia 920 body harness (to make it viable to carry the phone around) and offer a free one to each one of the reviewers claiming the Lumia 920 is not a worthy phone because of its' weight.

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
BREAKING NEWS: A new element called Lumia 920 (SYMB: LU920) has just been added to the Periodic Table of the Elements.

The new element takes home the densest element record after that record was held by Osmium at 22.59 g/cm3.

Nokia Press Conference Shortly! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3