getting my lumia 920 this Friday at 9:00am.

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Probably me and my Wife as well. :)

I think we'll go straight from AT&T store to a local coffee shop so we can look hip while playing with our new Lumia 920's. Yes, I'm serious.

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Ours opens at 10:00 and I was planing to be there. But looks like they won't have yellow so I guess I'll do the online thing.

mtbush

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
You sure about that? I've talked to 2 AT&T stores and an online representative who all confirmed that cyan will be available in store on Friday.

It's been mentioned numerous times that cyan was online only, I'm just going to play it safe and order directly from AT&T

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
If you're going by Nokia's official word, only red, black, and white will be available in stores. Yellow and cyan must be ordered online. I'll stop by my local AT&T store to see what they colors they have, but since I might choose yellow, it may be a few days after that until I get my Lumia 920.

Sniper1087

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
You sure about that? I've talked to 2 AT&T stores and an online representative who all confirmed that cyan will be available in store on Friday.

Nah it won't be Nokia confirmed in their blog "The Nokia Lumia 920 will be available in AT&T stores in red, black and white, and you?ll be able to order cyan and yellow at ATT.com and by special order in stores." I also called but they think the same as I do, sadly I wanted to see it personally.

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
If AT&T says an online order will arrive Friday then I'll do that, otherwise I'll be in line Friday morning for the store opening.

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if you can preorder online and select in-store pickup?

I know nobody will know specifically for this launch, but is it a usual occurrence?

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if you can preorder online and select in-store pickup?

I know nobody will know specifically for this launch, but is it a usual occurrence?

No, I don't think it has ever happened.

- You order online, it gets shipped to you.
- You order in store, you pickup in store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3