Any luck finding information about the Lumia 920 on Rogers?

ImmortalWarrior

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying for days to track one down and I'm coming up with nothing. We go confirmation today that AT&T is getting it friday and 99.999% of the people who want one in Canada can't even find them even though they are "available"!

Has anyone got any information about when Rogers is going to actually launch these damn phones??

Stephen.B

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Nope, Rogers seems to be pretty tight-lipped about the whole thing. Since the limited supply has been released my girlfriend has contacted all the local Rogers stores and outlets on a daily basis!! They either reply with soon or they have no idea. I am hopping tomorrow! But then again that is too hopeful. There is no concrete stats on this phones availability anywhere! Does anyone else have any further insight?

ImmortalWarrior

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Nope, Rogers seems to be pretty tight-lipped about the whole thing. Since the limited supply has been released my girlfriend has contacted all the local Rogers stores and outlets on a daily basis!! They either reply with soon or they have no idea. I am hopping tomorrow! But then again that is too hopeful. There is no concrete stats on this phones availability anywhere! Does anyone else have any further insight?
Yeah I've been doing the same thing here in Waterloo with no luck. I'll be annoyed if I can't get my hands on one before they become available on AT&T

phatboy66

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I tried to get some information too but Rogers seems to be waiting after their shipments to come. I think next week they will be available

Stephen.B

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Yup, the 12th if definitely a Monday... a Friday release would be key! Hopefully some information trickles down to is Canadians. But either way I will make sure to be on top of all the Rogers stores until this thing comes out!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre