Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CRC Kenshin View Post
    I ordered mine over an hour and a half ago (12:20AM Central). Here's what you have to do.

1. Log into your account from the main AT&T page.
    2. From the main account page, in the top-ish right-hand side, you'll see an option that says "I want to". Click on that, then select "Check Upgrade Options".
    3. If you have multiple lines on your account, select the one you wish to upgrade.
    4. Regardless of upgrade eligibility, at the bottom right of the page you will see an option that says "View All Phones". Click "smartphones" in this section.
    5. The Lumia 920 phones will be the first ones that show up. Find the color you want, then click "Pre-Order Now". (Note, the yellow color is delayed until 11/14).

I hope this helps!

John
    It doesn't help. You are probably a premier member. So it works for you because you use a different URL. When we lick "pre-order now" it does absolutely nothing but refresh the page.

*EDIT*

Literally JUST started working.

just ordered, yet the order status is denying any record of an order. Wonderful

Global Posts
    3,000 Global Posts
    woot, got my order in!

order status doesn't show up, but i kind of expected that since i just ordered.

hope it all goes smoothly!

so does anyone know if the wireless charge plate just comes in the box, or do we have to do something specific to get it?

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    I just called ATT and got my order placed for a Nokia Cyan 920 and I ordered the black charging plate. I actually got an american on the phone which is amazing. I paid 99.99 + tax. The order does not show the charging plate in the email but I will give them a call during their normal business hours and deal with it then.
    Last edited by joshuafox@yourgadgetguy.com; 11-07-2012 at 03:36 AM. Reason: correction
    Got mine in. Confirmed with chat support there is a wireless charger included (black).

UPDATE: Talked with "David" in Customer Care about getting the free chargers added to my order. He said I need to talk with "E-Commerce Customer Service," but they don't open until 8 AM EST. He gave me the direct number, though: 866-267-4510

both of the above phone numbers go to the same place. I literally talked to the same person, who did not know about the promotion, and put me on hold to check.

EDIT:
    still no word. On a separate note, has anyone else noticed higher taxes, from a cheaper product price, to the same shipping ZIP, on the ATT preorder compared to the BB order???
    Last edited by unboxfetish; 11-07-2012 at 08:17 AM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12