I ordered mine over an hour and a half ago (12:20AM Central). Here's what you have to do.
1. Log into your account from the main AT&T page.
2. From the main account page, in the top-ish right-hand side, you'll see an option that says "I want to". Click on that, then select "Check Upgrade Options".
3. If you have multiple lines on your account, select the one you wish to upgrade.
4. Regardless of upgrade eligibility, at the bottom right of the page you will see an option that says "View All Phones". Click "smartphones" in this section.
5. The Lumia 920 phones will be the first ones that show up. Find the color you want, then click "Pre-Order Now". (Note, the yellow color is delayed until 11/14).
I hope this helps!
It doesn't help. You are probably a premier member. So it works for you because you use a different URL. When we lick "pre-order now" it does absolutely nothing but refresh the page.
I just called ATT and got my order placed for a Nokia Cyan 920 and I ordered the black charging plate. I actually got an american on the phone which is amazing. I paid 99.99 + tax. The order does not show the charging plate in the email but I will give them a call during their normal business hours and deal with it then.
Last edited by email@example.com; 11-07-2012 at 03:36 AM.
UPDATE: Talked with "David" in Customer Care about getting the free chargers added to my order. He said I need to talk with "E-Commerce Customer Service," but they don't open until 8 AM EST. He gave me the direct number, though: 866-267-4510