Premier pre order status thread

atlbuc

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I think the status will say back-ordered because technically the phone isn't available yet. This happened when I pre-ordered from AT&T before.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I think the status will say back-ordered because technically the phone isn't available yet. This happened when I pre-ordered from AT&T before.

You are probably correct... My confirmation order showed that it won't ship until 11/8 so it would be back ordered until they where available to ship.

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Any GUYS/MALES here who ordered a red one like me?

And yes most of us will all see the 1$ initial charge, but what i'm saying is Premier is CONSTANTLY guilty is delaying these things for us.

Don't be surprised if we all get delayed past the weekend b/c they didn't process all of this in time.

mtbush

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Ordered last night around 9:30PST via Premiere, still shows "processing" status.
Charge shows as $99 on my USAA account, so take that for what it's worth.

1KWO4.png

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Let me give a great example to everyone. I will of course update this thread all the way until friday to let you know.

but I have LIFELOCK. it's a great program.. one of the things it does for me is informs me when even Cel phone related /utility things are done to my credit.

WITH this order of the Lumia 920 I added a NEW LINE to my account to get the phone.

Lifelock has YET to inform me my credit has been checked for this.. yet ATT said my order was successful... blah blah blah pending shipping friday right?

Not so fast.. The lifelock warning i get is literally INSTANT, i've been standing in a verizon store before and ordered a phone and as the Rep was doing it on his computer i got the lifelock Warning.

So this means ATT has not even touched my order yet.

i'm guessing i won't get the warning probably not even until the last minute or next week, b/c i know how Premier operates they won't even look at our orders until late.

Jaymil

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes I'm a guy and ordered the red one. I have a white one x and I'm tired of black phones so those two colors were out. Don't care for yellow and the shade of cyan seems a bit girly. The red is a nice manly Ferrari red.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Call them. Call them now. I've been on the phone with them for over an hour, with 5 different reps.

Premier is terrible.

was on the phone with them for an hour just to make sure. They say all is good so will check again tomorrow. If still iffy will cancel and just go in and get one

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Red too

I too ordered the Red device. Wanted people to say "Wow. What phone is that" when out and about. The red just looks bold!

I preordered through premier and, while my status is still saying 'Attention', the amount information has been posted to the bottom of the screen. It was not there a few hours ago. I spoke with an ATT rep and they said that since it was pending further review but that it should be approved no problems. He didn't see any issue with it. This happend to me last time too. Premier is just frustrating altogether. If it weren't for the company discount, I'd say EFF it.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Let me give a great example to everyone. I will of course update this thread all the way until friday to let you know.

but I have LIFELOCK. it's a great program.. one of the things it does for me is informs me when even Cel phone related /utility things are done to my credit.

WITH this order of the Lumia 920 I added a NEW LINE to my account to get the phone.

Lifelock has YET to inform me my credit has been checked for this.. yet ATT said my order was successful... blah blah blah pending shipping friday right?

Not so fast.. The lifelock warning i get is literally INSTANT, i've been standing in a verizon store before and ordered a phone and as the Rep was doing it on his computer i got the lifelock Warning.

i'm guessing i won't get the warning probably not even until the last minute or next week, b/c i know how Premier operates they won't even look at our orders until late.

Actually, all the wireless carriers keep a record of your credit check associated with your account, so if you place an order that requires a credit check, they verify your SSN, and then pull up whatever records they have. Only after a certain amount of time has passed do they refresh your credit status and perform an actual check.

More than likely, AT&T has simply pulled up a past credit check for you instead of doing a new one.

Any GUYS/MALES here who ordered a red one like me?

I'd have ordered the red if it weren't glossy. I really don't like the glossy, but the color was real nice.

atlbuc

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site

It's possible they didn't have to run a credit check, each person is approved for a certain number of lines so when I opened a second line no credit check was ran. I still have 3 more lines to go.

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I too ordered the Red device. Wanted people to say "Wow. What phone is that" when out and about. The red just looks bold!

I preordered through premier and, while my status is still saying 'Attention', the amount information has been posted to the bottom of the screen. It was not there a few hours ago. I spoke with an ATT rep and they said that since it was pending further review but that it should be approved no problems. He didn't see any issue with it. This happend to me last time too. Premier is just frustrating altogether. If it weren't for the company discount, I'd say EFF it.
yeah it's funny i have not even had a 1$ charge on my card, or i have and that's already gone. I don't see any pending 99$ 105$ (tax) dollar charges on my card, so it hasn't even gotten to that. I ordered like right at 12:05

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I have Yellow pre-ordered and the Shipping Status just flipped to Processing.

I was wondering when people giving status they could give color. I am really interested because when I was ordering the Yellow did have a later date. I am curious I was just too late (first started ordering around 9:00 PM PT), or if they do not have Yellow in.

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes I'm a guy and ordered the red one. I have a white one x and I'm tired of black phones so those two colors were out. Don't care for yellow and the shade of cyan seems a bit girly. The red is a nice manly Ferrari red.

Yeah I'm also a guy and ordered the red one as well. However I'm also gay so if I assume the reason behind your question correctly that may not be particularly reassuring to you!

;)

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
My order is processing. I have the $1 pre-auth to validate my payment method. I ordered the black matte Lumia 920 with the the black charging plate. I was an idiot though and had it shipped to my house. My wife didn't expect me to order the phone so soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99