Premier pre order status thread

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
don't get your hopes up till you see the shipping confirmation... Its 2 day fedex, if its not shipped in the next few hours, you wont see it till next Tuesday most likely.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
don't get your hopes up till you see the shipping confirmation... Its 2 day fedex, if its not shipped in the next few hours, you wont see it till next Tuesday most likely.

That's true, because this isn't FedEx Second Day with Saturday delivery. There is an upcharge for that.

mikewp

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Well that was fairly painful. Tried several times last night to pre-order. Since I have a company discount it kicked me into the premier login, but I couldn't register. Called today and got transferred to 3 different people. With the third person, I stepped through to the final stopping point and he suggested I use Google Chrome, vice Firefox and IE10 that I had tried since he was supposedly mimicking what I was doing and had no problem with Chrome. I told him that I would do that, BUT if I had any problem whatsoever, I wouldn't call back, but would instead cancel my account. Nice kid, sounded a bit overwhelmed, but he stepped me through taking my order online. Re-verified correct color choice along with charging plate. Also verified that I keep my grandfathered Unlimited Data Plan. Soooo... Supposedly have one on order. We'll see how that goes :)

gladesmellzgood

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
My order process has been extremely painful since they keep canceling my order. I think I'm just going to buy one in store! Does anyone know if they will be selling the Cyan 920 in the brick and mortar stores?

VineRider

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I've ordered via premier before with no problems. I ordered my lumia 900 via premier as a preorder item and received it on launch day as promised. I have no reason to believe it will be any different this time. Sorry you've had such a bad experience with them, but that hasn't been my experience and I've been a customer for several years.

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I've ordered via premier before with no problems. I ordered my lumia 900 via premier as a preorder item and received it on launch day as promised. I have no reason to believe it will be any different this time. Sorry you've had such a bad experience with them, but that hasn't been my experience and I've been a customer for several years.
that's fine and i'm not saying my case is set in stone.

I just want everyone to know the story so they at least know. in case it happens to them as well. and what to look for.

mtbush

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Sorry about making a new thread everyone, I updated the story on PREMIER ORDER customers.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/lumia-920/201206.htm#post1742707

I'd say your slightly obsessed with the whole Premier pre-order thing at this point and I don't really see anything of great benefit coming out of the numerous negative posts you've made in regards to the matter except create paranoia among those that have ordered via Premier.

I could care less if I get my phone a couple of days late due to the fact that the 920 is finally "official" and I'll have it in my hands within the week.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'd say your slightly obsessed with the whole Premier pre-order thing at this point and I don't really see anything of great benefit coming out of the numerous negative posts you've made in regards to the matter except create paranoia among those that have ordered via Premier.

I could care less if I get my phone a couple of days late due to the fact that the 920 is finally "official" and I'll have it in my hands within the week.

The last time I have seen the level of paranoia from a user was back during my time with Android and the massive amount of conspiracy theories that developed about when a phone would be updated to the latest version of Android. Like OMG did you hear the Droid Incredible won't get Gingerbread?????????? We better root this thing and install Cyanogenmod so we can void our warranties and have a blue boot screen.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
You'd be surprised. I worked for the Empire while it was still considered the Old Republic. I was with Southwestern Bell Mobile Systems before they became Cingular and started making obnoxious signage featuring the bright orange "Jack" character. It was on our shirts, our badges and had a word bubble above it half the time with some goofy saying that made you wonder if you were working for a real company.

I digress. Years after my departure I discovered that a lot of the files I created were still being used to help analyze customers' bills and show the competitive advantage of Cingular/AT&T over the other carriers. I left the company 10 years ago in my early twentites, so call me crazy when I found out that store reps (at least in my region) still need to log into Telegence (!) to perform certain functions. Telegence!

We always called it a lack of [in]Telegence and every upgrade to the system was a downgrade. Oh the memories.

Anyways, my account has been charged for the phone to the tune of ~$80. New line of service with no activation and a service credit. (Taxes included) AT&T said my order would not be shipping today and that today is just a special pre-order event.

FuzzyHat

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm kinda upset that I did not see the "Nokia Purity by Monster" headphones last night when I was pre-ordering my phone. I would've loved to have gotten it at the same time as my phone!

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah when it comes to audio I really don't like going completely wireless on that. I have a pair of decent earbuds that I use to listen to music and a BT headset that I use for phone calls. (Jabra Supreme UC) For my needs I cannot have noise cancellation - work is kind enough to let me use one earbud to listen to music. If I had noise canceling ones, good lord.

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
At this point i'm not sure if I even want to continue porting my number over from verizon.

My order is still in "attention" even though I ordered at 10pm west coast time last night.

Called this morning to verify if everything is good - answer was "still processing your order, so call again later for updates"

Called just now and got through to somebody in Premier. Representative doesn't even know if the phone is shipping and that the only phone set to release on friday is the HTC 8X. :confused:

How in the world does ATT allow such terrible communication to happen across their business line. This is one of the more anticipated releases and they're screwing it up.

I told her when I ordered, it would be "SHIPPED" by the 9th. Her answer, "I don't know"

:straight:

nitrit

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
What number did you guys call to get through premiere? I don't see device on my premiere device order page. Dialing 866-499-8008 doesnt help either. It never gives me an option to order phone.

How did you guys order through premiere?

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
So by noon, I hadn't received my confirmation emails. I called CS to see what was going on, and they said they'd have to call me back tomorrow about the wireless charger question (why I was charged for them). They tried to resend the email so I could agree to the terms and conditions, but I never got it. I called back at two something, and was told they couldn't resend the emails and that I'd have to cancel the order. I went to the local corp store at 3:30 and was there until 5. Again, the CSR on the phone wanted to resend the email and said it would take 24 hours - meaning I wouldn't get the phone until Monday! I wound up having to call Premier support (when I was transferred, after being on hold for 15 minutes, I was disconnected). Eventually, I was able to get the order cancelled, so now I have to go in on Friday morning. I should be fine getting the white one for me, but it means no cyan for my wife. I was pissed today, and almost ended my service with AT&T.

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
So by noon, I hadn't received my confirmation emails. I called CS to see what was going on, and they said they'd have to call me back tomorrow about the wireless charger question (why I was charged for them). They tried to resend the email so I could agree to the terms and conditions, but I never got it. I called back at two something, and was told they couldn't resend the emails and that I'd have to cancel the order. I went to the local corp store at 3:30 and was there until 5. Again, the CSR on the phone wanted to resend the email and said it would take 24 hours - meaning I wouldn't get the phone until Monday! I wound up having to call Premier support (when I was transferred, after being on hold for 15 minutes, I was disconnected). Eventually, I was able to get the order cancelled, so now I have to go in on Friday morning. I should be fine getting the white one for me, but it means no cyan for my wife. I was pissed today, and almost ended my service with AT&T.
Terrible corporate communication down to employees

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb