Premier pre order status thread

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I just called back because I never received confirmation that my order was cancelled. Turns out they had my email address spelled incorrectly - again. I'm starting to get irked, now.

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
My order went from 'attention' on premier to 'Processing' around 4PM Central time. If I recall, this same exact thing happened when I ordered the 900 back in April.

tlegend2012

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Just called att to ask about the charger, he said My order contains Blackplate with the phone.. that's confirmed, and it doesn't show it under items...It will arrive on the 9th the rep was so nice.

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Under my premier account it doesn't show it, but if I log into my att account(where I pay my bill) under orders it actually shows the charger, phone, and sim card. The sim card is the only "pending shipment" the other 2 items are processing.

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Under my premier account it doesn't show it, but if I log into my att account(where I pay my bill) under orders it actually shows the charger, phone, and sim card. The sim card is the only "pending shipment" the other 2 items are processing.
that's what I see as well

been that way all day

chatted, no shipping info available, guess Ill get mine next week.

Last edited:

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Same here, my red has shipped without the charging plate, and is currently enjoying some BBQ in Memphis TN. Looks like I'll have it tomorrow! :-D

shard#WP

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Ordered:
920 Black w/Free charging plate (I selected and it discounted)
Around 4:30AM EST

Picked up at Nov 7, 2012 4:18 PM
ETA: Nov 9, 2012

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Take it to your local retail store. (Corporate store is probably better.)

I kinda wonder, if we go to the store to get a charging plate, but have one on order that didn't ship yet, if they'd notice and give us a charging plate anyway, and then the other one ships.. making for two...

Sounds evil... but two plates sounds nice...

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I thought the corporate stores and online ordering are two diffrent "universes" within the AT&T empire and one doesn't necessarily have control or influence over the other. If you place an order online, you have to deal with reps over the phone. If you place the order with the store, you are locked into the corporate store where you purchased the phone.

If I could go to a corporate store and pick up a plate at no charge I would, but I don't see how this could/would benefit the store as it just cuts into their promotional / for sale inventory and might cost them a new customer or upgrade.

timd28

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Premier support just told me my order is processing but might not ship for 3-5 days! They are really pissing me off. spoke with a few people and they all told me the order is at the warehouse but nothing can be done to speed it up.

Kevin Brewer

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
If your Premier order page says Processing and nothing shows up on MyAT&T, you might want to call them:

I just called Premier and they canceled my order without telling me because I placed too many orders online (I canceled the first one because I didn't add the wireless charging pad). She transferred me to regular AT&T sales and the lady there couldn't even preorder it because it is not in her inventory and she couldn't see either of my two Premier orders. I'm getting really frustrated and I'm probably just gonna buy it at the store tomorrow even if they don't have it in Cyan.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine real late yesterday. I was expecting it to say "Pending" still.

Those seeing another status... did you get an email when it changed?

FuzzyHat

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Received an email this morning at 6:50am about my Premier Order has been shipped. It lists the following:

Phone/Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (Matte Cyan)
Accessories: 1 - Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate

Lets hope its coming with the Charging Plate, I would love to set it up!

Spdracer

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Called Premier support because my order still said processing. The guy told me, it had processed but everything was on back order and they didn't know when they would get more. Hung up and called back. Got a different person who said my order was processed and just waiting for carrier to pick it up. About a hour later MyOrders said it was shipped. This morning I have FedEx tracking number and my RED 920 will be here by 4:30, Nov. 9th minus the Charging Plate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs