Premier pre order status thread

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
My order is processing. I have the $1 pre-auth to validate my payment method. I ordered the black matte Lumia 920 with the the black charging plate. I was an idiot though and had it shipped to my house. My wife didn't expect me to order the phone so soon.

Uh oh, incoming spousal aggro.....

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
My order is processing. I have the $1 pre-auth to validate my payment method. I ordered the black matte Lumia 920 with the the black charging plate. I was an idiot though and had it shipped to my house. My wife didn't expect me to order the phone so soon.

Shoot, my wife stayed up with me and gave me a high five once my order was processed :) I think she's more excited than I am - because now I'll stop complaining about my POS iPhone.

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Minor change to my order: I now see a line item for "Tessco NOK920 ACCESSORY" (which I assume is the charging plate) that I did not see before.

:-D

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
The regular customer site shows my order is back-ordered. Premier says it is processing. The AT&T rep through chat said he thought the order was shipping out after 11/9 based on what he could see.

Great....

My wife actually suggested the idea of adding a line for the 920. We plan on giving our daughter the Lumia 900 so she's in with the cool kids at school by having a smartphone. I figure Fruit Ninja and Angry Birds loaded on there will be enough to keep her happy using my old phone. My daughter is going through a cyan phase right now and its her favorite color, so she will do just about anything to get a phone or a phone with a case that color.

Now if I could convince my wife to dump her Galaxy S3.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
So I have three lines on my order - one for the Lumia 920, one for the charging plate and the other for the SIM. The SIM is showing as shipment pending. The optimst in me wants to say that this means the whole order is pending shipment. However, the realist says that the SIM will be picked and ready to ship before the phone and charging plate, meaning I won't get my new Lumia for a while.

Edit:

Now they are all pending shipment???? Hmmmm

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
So talking to AT&T, the "back ordered" status is totally normal for a pre-order. It doesn't mean its back ordered at all.

Got all my issues with them sorted out. Still on track for a black Lumia 920 with a charging plate.

Checking my order status on the website, it says everything is processing, and the SIM card is pending shipment.

I also asked if it was supposed to arrive by Friday, and they said that it would ship on Friday. Which is rather disappointing.

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
After almost 150 minutes on the phone with three different reps, I have a 920 in White on order for myself and a 920 in Cyan on order for my wife, with matching wireless charging pads. My bank account shows pending charges, in full for the devices. Unfortunately, it also shows pending charges for the wireless charging pads. I'm going to contact AT&T about that to see if I can get those charges reversed. I've also only received one confirmation email, and that was for one of the two charging pads. This was completed close to 1000 EST.

EvoKnvl

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Been through pre-order before. The order status page is always super slow. When I got the HTC One X, the processing page didn't change until Thursday. However, it had already shipped and arrived on time (Friday.) I believe if you check stories about the 900 pre-orders as well, you'll see the same thing.

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Here's my issue:

Preordered two 920's (Red and Cyan). I got email confirmation with order numbers etc... for both. Yet, when I check my order status, the only order that shows up is for the Red 920 (three lines: accessory, phone and sim card). Nothing at all for the Cyan.

Also, my bank account got charged $1 and the price of one phone + tax (it seems like the upgrade fee will be charged to the actual bill). Not for the other one.

Update: I called customer service and gave them the "Web Order Number" that I got in my email confirmation. The guy said that for some reason the order did not get processed but he was able to process it manually on his end. Needless to say I'm a happy camper.

Last edited:

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
So talking to AT&T, the "back ordered" status is totally normal for a pre-order. It doesn't mean its back ordered at all.

Got all my issues with them sorted out. Still on track for a black Lumia 920 with a charging plate.

Checking my order status on the website, it says everything is processing, and the SIM card is pending shipment.

I also asked if it was supposed to arrive by Friday, and they said that it would ship on Friday. Which is rather disappointing.

I saw 'arriving' on or around 11/9. That could technically mean 11/8. Oh well.

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else seeing this in their order?

Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad

I have this for my SIM card??

Me too. Didn't pay much mind to it as it seems like that's just their way of describing the sim card. Come to think of it, it's a bit odd that's how they're describing it.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
After almost 150 minutes on the phone with three different reps, I have a 920 in White on order for myself and a 920 in Cyan on order for my wife, with matching wireless charging pads. My bank account shows pending charges, in full for the devices. Unfortunately, it also shows pending charges for the wireless charging pads. I'm going to contact AT&T about that to see if I can get those charges reversed. I've also only received one confirmation email, and that was for one of the two charging pads. This was completed close to 1000 EST.

Probably because only the black charging pad qualifies for the free charging pad. Any other colors are regular price.

Woohoo, order status changed from "back-ordered" to "processing".

hwalker84

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine went through really smoothly this morning.

Lumia920.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte