Premier pre order status thread

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I mentioned this earlier... And someone didn't believe me but premier is a complete clown show, and we premier customers always get shafted on AT&T.

As of right now my order status is still processing and my card hasn't been charged

My prediction is I won't get a Friday delivery because they probably won't start processing premier orders until last minute as usual.

Everyone else chime in with your pre order time and the status of your order

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered and processing went right through. Email said can not change or cancel order after processing. If this turns out like the Surface cluster, I will never pre order again. I am hoping for Friday delivery as I overnighted but I'm not holding my breath. ATT is such a pain.

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a red Lumia 920 at 12:01. My CC was charged for 1.00, and as of now I can see my order on my AT&T "My Orders" page and it has a status of "Processing".

MonsterMag

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was able to purchase a Red and a Cyaan 920 around 11:40pm CST last night. My order status is processing with Fed Ex delivery scheduled for Friday.

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I would imagine that they haven't gotten into the office yet. It will be very simple for them to process and ship them today after a real person arrives at work. I wouldn't panic.

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
So umm what happens if it doesn't show up Friday?

The sun will still rise and the phone will show up sometime next week. :cool:
Now go play.

Jaymil

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Preordered my red one last night at 12:05 EST. Says "processing" and estimated arrival on Nov 9. However I also preordered a note 2 for my wife on Oct 26 and it still says processing as well.

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
My item status is Processing and my Shipping Status is Back ordered. I however ordered the Yellow one.

And yes Premier is a nightmare.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm not a premiere customer but I ordered at 12:15am PST and my order status says back ordered though I got a shipment date last night of 11/8. I just realized I didn't select overnight so I'm guessing my phone won't show up until next week coming priority mail. Doh!

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
My item status is Processing and my Shipping Status is Back ordered. I however ordered the Yellow one.

And yes Premier is a nightmare.

My shipping status say backordered too, and I now have two orders instead of just one.

Now going on 2 hours on the phone, with 9 different reps now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb