Visit site
That's too bad AT&T, guess no pre-order for me with this price on Premier Site

Nokia Lumia 920 (Matte Cyan) - $199
Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate - $24.50
Total - $224.49

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
it said 199 for me, but then tacked on a 100 discount at the bottom.

and the plate was 49.99... so I don't know what you have at 24.50.

moc426

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Looks like you are getting a discount applied from your premier account so it is conflicting with the other promotions.

pvcleave

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Premier people get different discounts. He evidently gets a pretty good one. I get 25% off accessories so it shows less then the normal price. When I added my wife's phone it should $99 dollars, I decided not to use her upgrade, however when I looked to see if the free charging plates were still there this morning and added my wife's as an upgrade it should $199. I did read some other people where having issues with the price.

The system could just be having issues. A CSR may be able to help you.

Lakes21

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys im out in california and I'm on the premier account and i kept getting the lumia 920 for $199.99 I called customer service which then transferred me to web service and they credited my account $100.00 plus the wireless charging pad ($49) plus taxes as well.

thinkmac

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys im out in california and I'm on the premier account and i kept getting the lumia 920 for $199.99 I called customer service which then transferred me to web service and they credited my account $100.00 plus the wireless charging pad ($49) plus taxes as well.

I got in touch with the online web support, and they had me going through change my current voice plan to something of similar. That was no go, because price did not change

I then called the Premier support line, and they told me that there is nothing they can do on their end. Even though my phone is on an individual plan, it has business tie, so I am in a limbo until the premier account manager makes some changes to adjust the phone price (Essentially, Premier discount is overruling the current promotion). Way to go through with this trouble :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes