When do you expect to get your Nokia?

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
My order went in earlier today through AT&T online. I picked the free shipping option (over the overnight option). Do you know when we should expect to receive our phones (how long does the free priority shipping usually take)? Would overnighting it get it to me a day earlier or does it matter since it is a pre-order.

Tsaan

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I was going to preorder, but I thought, "what's the point?" The shipping day is only 1 day ahead of the actual release in store. I'd have it sooner if I just walk into the store and buy it there. Now I can't decide between yellow, white, cyan and black.

dustin337

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
In regards between the free priority and overnight shipping:

Michelle Mu.: It is the same thing when it comes to the phones. We only ship our phones over night with free shipping. The shipping fee you are looking at is in regards to accessories.

Looks like you should expect it on Friday!

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I got lucky with Surface and got it on first day. Shipping details were non existent from MS, but I got it. I'm hoping lighting strikes twice. My confirmation said ships 8th and I over nighted. We will see. This whole W8, WRT, WP8 launch has been a cluster from the beginning with mis information or none at all.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site

Michelle Mu.: It is the same thing when it comes to the phones. We only ship our phones over night with free shipping. The shipping fee you are looking at is in regards to accessories.

Very nice! I just ordered mine in Batman Blue. Let's go FRIDAY! Hurry the heck up!!

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

That is absolute magic to my ears... I wonder why the pre-order site lists overnight as a $14 option if the free priority option is the same thing?

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I expect it next week.

they can feel free to delight me, but Im not sure why Id be stupid enough to think that would start now...

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
they've successfully set your expectations:) Now you can be pleased if things show up early! See, AT&T did something right! /s

Cartman

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
My order summary (for a red one) said delivery by Friday. Used the free shipping option.

The yellow one I ordered said delivery on the 14th.

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Whenever AT&T decides to get it to me I guess :)
I preordered at BB on the 21st, but canceled today, since they told me the phone would come in "probably around the 20th and then it takes a few days to ship".
AT&T confirmed my online order went through after I placed it on the website but didn't get a confirmation email. They could however not give me any info on a delivery date. I will get an email when the phone is ready to ship and until then, I will just wait and see... One day I will get an email and one day I will have it at my door and this will be the day I can finally get rid of this darn iPhone I have as a interim solution...:lol:

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site

Dustin

My phone shipped today via USPS. In guessing I won't be getting it today?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss