Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bauerbach

My order went in earlier today through AT&T online. I picked the free shipping option (over the overnight option). Do you know when we should expect to receive our phones (how long does the free priority shipping usually take)? Would overnighting it get it to me a day earlier or does it matter since it is a pre-order.

Global Posts
    2,540 Global Posts
    22nd this month.. but this is in Finland :D

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I was going to preorder, but I thought, "what's the point?" The shipping day is only 1 day ahead of the actual release in store. I'd have it sooner if I just walk into the store and buy it there. Now I can't decide between yellow, white, cyan and black.

In regards between the free priority and overnight shipping:

Michelle Mu.: It is the same thing when it comes to the phones. We only ship our phones over night with free shipping. The shipping fee you are looking at is in regards to accessories.

Looks like you should expect it on Friday!
    Thanked by:
    Tsaan 

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts
    I got lucky with Surface and got it on first day. Shipping details were non existent from MS, but I got it. I'm hoping lighting strikes twice. My confirmation said ships 8th and I over nighted. We will see. This whole W8, WRT, WP8 launch has been a cluster from the beginning with mis information or none at all.

Global Posts
    2,049 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dustin337 View Post

Michelle Mu.: It is the same thing when it comes to the phones. We only ship our phones over night with free shipping. The shipping fee you are looking at is in regards to accessories.

Very nice! I just ordered mine in Batman Blue. Let's go FRIDAY! Hurry the heck up!!
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts

That is absolute magic to my ears... I wonder why the pre-order site lists overnight as a $14 option if the free priority option is the same thing?

I expect it next week.

they can feel free to delight me, but Im not sure why Id be stupid enough to think that would start now...
    jjmurphy likes this.

Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    they've successfully set your expectations:) Now you can be pleased if things show up early! See, AT&T did something right! /s
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    I got my 900 right on time from AT&T, I expect it will be the same with this phone, so I expect I'll probably have it Friday I guess.

Global Posts
    803 Global Posts
    My order summary (for a red one) said delivery by Friday. Used the free shipping option.

The yellow one I ordered said delivery on the 14th.

22nd. Hopefully. No idea how many preorders there actually were here.
    Developer

Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Whenever AT&T decides to get it to me I guess :)
    I preordered at BB on the 21st, but canceled today, since they told me the phone would come in "probably around the 20th and then it takes a few days to ship".
    AT&T confirmed my online order went through after I placed it on the website but didn't get a confirmation email. They could however not give me any info on a delivery date. I will get an email when the phone is ready to ship and until then, I will just wait and see... One day I will get an email and one day I will have it at my door and this will be the day I can finally get rid of this darn iPhone I have as a interim solution...:lol:
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

Global Posts
    2,049 Global Posts

Dustin

My phone shipped today via USPS. In guessing I won't be getting it today?
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....