Your Order Statuses On ATT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been stuck in processing **** since 6pm on 11/7/12 . I did receive an email that it was processed and sent to the warehouse but no tracking info as of yet.

920- cyan
Couldnt choose the wireless pad. But was told one will ship with my order

Long Syntax

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I got a FEDEX number which has an expected delivery date of Friday for my Black Lumia 920 and charger. I did have a hassle ordering yesterday becaue my voice plan code was old our out of date. Once that was fixed I was able to successfully place the order.

Best of luck to all of the 920 pre-orders... I know you want the new toy as bad as I do!

firewall2302

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
My Order Status page says it's still "processing" although they sent me the email yesterday afternoon saying: "We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment."

I ordered as soon as the website stopped being flakey, which was like 3AM central time, and selected overnight shipping. It had said it would ship today. Hope it works out :)

I ordered a red one yesterday morning at 8:00 AM EST and I'm in the same boat. I received my email stating that it's been processed but the site still shows "processing".

Maybe I can just have a pleasant surprise when it shows up on Friday.

TheSuperShoe

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Shipped!

Both Cyan and Red. (not charging dock though)

My Cyan one says it'll come Monday and the Red one says it'll be here tomorrow. Although most of the time shipments from TN come in one day to NoVa. Here's hoping they both come tomorrow!

snyderman3001

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered cyan yesterday at about 10am Central time from an AT&T store. Order status is processing. No tracking number. I live in Memphis about 5 minutes from FedEx headquarters. Wish I could just drive over there and grab it!

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered cyan yesterday at about 10am Central time from an AT&T store. Order status is processing. No tracking number. I live in Memphis about 5 minutes from FedEx headquarters. Wish I could just drive over there and grab it!

The moment you do get a tracking number, you can usually call FedEx and actually have them do that for you. Sometimes they can, sometimes they can't. I've done it a few times as long as it hasn't already been thrown onto a truck.

snyderman3001

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
The moment you do get a tracking number, you can usually call FedEx and actually have them do that for you. Sometimes they can, sometimes they can't. I've done it a few times as long as it hasn't already been thrown onto a truck.

Hmmm.... Great idea. I might give that a shot since I'm off work today but not tomorrow.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to try and pick my phone up from the FedEx sorting facility. There is a shot I might be able to get it on my lunch hour rather than my wife getting it at home. (If she sees the phone first, she might look at her Galaxy S3 tell me that's what I'm getting)

LOL

homegeek

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
My Cyan has shipped. I got an email with tracking number and I should be receiving it Friday. I do not know about my charging plate. I guess we will wait and see.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Fedex won't let me hold the shipment at a FedEx location - I'm assuming one of those retail locations. (I tried the service from the tracking page - I didn't actually call FedEx)

glimited

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered a black on AT&T Premier and my status says shipped for the phone and sim (delivery date for Friday via FedEX.) Charging plate doesn't seem to have been shipped out yet.

Excited for this new phone! Have been using an iPhone for a few years (3GS to 4) but the 5 didn't really excite me. I can't wait :)

Flytetymex

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Receiving a free wireless pad with a non-committal price

Has anyone had any luck trying to order the Lumia 920 with the non-committal pricing AND receiving the wireless charging pad?

tlegend2012

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered a black on AT&T Premier and my status says shipped for the phone and sim (delivery date for Friday via FedEX.) Charging plate doesn't seem to have been shipped out yet.

Excited for this new phone! Have been using an iPhone for a few years (3GS to 4) but the 5 didn't really excite me. I can't wait :)
The rep told me that the plate will come with the phone, even though it's not on the status.

mammaldood

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Update here - new customer, premier, ordered cyan 920 around 12:30am yesterday.

Called AT&T CSR this morning - the CSR gave me the whole "it's processing, you'll just have to wait" thing, despite it having been about 32 hours since I placed the order. After some more questions she said it might be held up because of issues with porting the number from Virgin Mobile (I guess there are issues with porting from prepaid sometimes). Then she transferred me over to premier to a woman who was actually really helpful. She pushed the order through and upgraded me to free overnight shipping so I should see my cyan beauty tomorrow! (I didn't ask about the charging plate that was on my order)

Order status still hasn't updated, but she assured me that the order was being sent to the warehouse now, and my credit card finally got the charge for the phone so I'm confident this worked.

So, premier people, if your order is still processing, you might want to give them a call.

EDIT: order now shows up using https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/# - says pending shipment, but only for the 920 and a SIM; no charging plate listed... oh well, that's not so urgent. I'll just see if it comes Friday and if not, deal with it then.

Last edited:

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm still in order processing purgatory. Perhaps I'll get an update later today but my optimism that I'll get the phone tomorrow is all but gone. Expecting a Monday or Tuesday delivery (If it comes USPS it'll be Tuesday, FedEx should be Monday I would imagine).

I elected to not port my number at order time hoping that would expedite the process and not get hung up on a port.

We shall see what the day brings. Still somewhat concerned that my order status screen states "Nokia 920 PHONE" and not the actual Nokia 920 Cyan which I've seen on other order status posts. My confirmation has Cyan though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05