Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul May View Post
    I finally got a status update and my phone has been shipped via Fed EX, on the 8th. It says it wont be here until monday 12th though as the estimated arrival. Fed Ex must not deliver on saturdays. :(
    FedEx delivers on Saturday, but the shipper needs to specify Saturday deliver which i doubt AT&T did.

Global Posts
    2,094 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Timd30 View Post
    I'm in MA and our stores were listing the same thing a few hours ago.. then the colors started popping up. I think they just need time to get them scanned in and since you are 3hrs behind us you should probably see the same thing as the day goes on.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I'm in Orange County, CA and an hour ago only one store (over 10 miles away) had black, I just refreshed the page, and now another store about has black in stock. I don't see any other stores with any other colors yet.
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Last updated: 05/13/2013

Global Posts
    2,513 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiliyo View Post
    wow, in store availablity shows pretty much nothing in my area, i'd even have to drive 20 miles to go find a black one. no white, no red.

and i'm in LOS FREAKING ANGELES. i guess i'm just going to wait for the shipment. hoping for being pleasantly surprised tomorrow but prepared to be dissapointed. **** you at&t.
    Just keep checking. Some of the stores in my area said "Out Of Stock", now some are changing to "Limited Stock" or "In Stock". It depends on when they are delivered and when they actually put them into the system.

My preorder still says Processing, waiting to be processed by fulfillment center. If it doesn't get shipped by 4:00 PM EST, then I'm cancelling.

Global Posts
    820 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinestars1Z View Post
    Orange County, CA and an hour ago only one store (over 10 miles away) had black, I just refreshed the page, and now another store about has black in stock. I don't see any other stores with any other colors yet.
    A few more locations are showing black in stock. Wonder if they will sell them to you today?

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TNL Nick View Post
    Cyan 920s have shipped, at least for some. I ordered mine at about 6:45 A.M. Eastern Time on November 7. The order status page linked in the confirmation e-mail still shows "Processing," but I logged in to my AT&T account this morning and used the "My Orders" link to get the FedEx tracking number.

The charger, however, has no tracking number and still shows up as processing. I did notice, though, that FedEx lists the delivery as weighing two pounds. The phone and the charger each weighs less than a half pound. Taking packaging into account, do you think this indicates that the charger is in with the phone, or is it possible that the two pounds is rounded up from just the weight of the phone and SIM package?
    I have two separate tracking numbers. The weight listed for the phone's packaging is two pounds which is surprisingly light; if you consider some of the reviews I thought the weight would be more like ten pounds . The weight for the charger/sim is one pound
    Last edited by Beltelmel; 11-08-2012 at 03:38 PM.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by txaggies07 View Post
    Ouch. On another note, my office is across the hall from Ron Paul's congressional office in Lake Jackson, TX. Good times.
    All is well. I escaped the possible woes of shipment issues and will just go into the store in the morning. I don't have anything to learn in my 9am class tomorrow anyways. :)
    larrynj likes this.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    To my surprise the wireless charger is already shipped but my phone and sim card are still in process. What am i going to do with the charger on friday if i don't have the phone lol

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    I was debating if I should cancel my order (I got the your order has processed its being sent to the warehouse. Email) but I just called my 3 closest AT&T stores and all 3 said that they won't be selling any Nokia 920's in store. :(

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Great!

Just checked my order status. It says "back-ordered" for both a Red and Cyan. I ordered in-store Wednesday morning at 9:30.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Phone shipped yesterday, wireless charger shipped today.

This thread has also turned almost comical.

AT&T Sucks, Microsoft Sucks, Nokia sucks. Probably shouldn't have cancelled your pre-order and taken a chill pill.

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    I'm currently using a iPhone 3GS with a shattered screen, no power button, no headphone jack,a broken camera(it works but the pictures come out pink because I flicked the lens to try and remove dust that was on it. ) ,the mic is broken , and there's a 1x2 inch piece of the shell missing in the back above the charger port. AT&T please send me my lumia 920!!! The skin on my thumbs are being shaved off every time I play fruit ninja. .

I ordered mine right away and it says that it has shipped with the charging plate and will be delivered tomorrow by 4:30 via FedEx. I do have a special account through work but don't know if that makes a difference. I ordered the cyan as I wanted the matte finish.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuamd3 View Post
    Phone shipped yesterday, wireless charger shipped today.

This thread has also turned almost comical.

AT&T Sucks, Microsoft Sucks, Nokia sucks. Probably shouldn't have cancelled your pre-order and taken a chill pill.
    AT&T ****ing sucks.

You are getting yours. Great. Congrats.

I ordered the second they got the preorder page fixed for non premier members, and was told today mine was not going to be shipped and they had no ETA. So yes. AT&T ****ing sucks.

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VagrantWade View Post
    AT&T ****ing sucks.

I ordered the second they got the preorder page fixed for non premier members, and was told today mine was not going to be shipped and they had no ETA. So yes. AT&T ****ing sucks.

I wish Nokia had not signed the exclusive contract with ATT.

Since I cancelled my order on premier

I'll miss out on $25 off for buying in store.

I'm not even sure the store will have the free wireless charger. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by cherone21 View Post
    Delivered

Delivered
    Signed for by: Signature not required Shipment Dates
    Ship date Nov 7, 2012
    Delivery date Nov 8, 2012 11:33 AM
    Super jealous man. Enjoy!

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VagrantWade View Post
    AT&T ****ing sucks.

Then switch to Sprint or Verizon. lol.

It's a popular phone. Wait at the store, or pre-order. No need to stress 10 years of your life off due to a PHONE. Iphone 5's are still shipping 3-4 weeks after you place the order. You'd probably die if you bought that phone and had to wait.
    Called ATT lady very sweet lady, but had nothing to offer except processing. She did confirm the charger was coming... I am just worried cause I need to cancel my line before 3 days are up... will call them tomorrow and cancel the line if this bad boy doesnt ship.

Dont want to waste paying money for an activation fee...

Ordered at 3:59 AM Central time....

Quote Originally Posted by joshuamd3 View Post
    Then switch to Sprint or Verizon. lol.

It's a popular phone. Wait at the store, or pre-order. No need to stress 10 years of your life off due to a PHONE. Iphone 5's are still shipping 3-4 weeks after you place the order. You'd probably die if you bought that phone and had to wait.
    Oh he has already made it clear he is switching to Verizon.... Funny how he was the first one that told everyone to be patient....

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    He did preorder, the minute the page went live.

This is 2012, and companies should have issues with ordering or logistics like this. It's ridiculous.
    only ATT

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by esarz View Post
    Oh he has already made it clear he is switching to Verizon.... Funny how he was the first one that told everyone to be patient....
    Yes. Be patient. That was BEFORE they flat out told me my order was not being shipped and they had no ETA, despite several people getting theirs shipped having ordered much later than me.

Patience will not make that any less bull****ty on their part.

Welcome to the forum.

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Update:

Placed order for cyan 920 Wednesday morning, 12:25am EST. Among the first, no doubt. Premier site. Immediately got a confirmation email. Email lists charging plate as being among the order.

Order never changed from "processing" when using the link in the email and flat-out didn't exist when I used the normal AT&T order status checker, so I called this morning. They told me to call Premier, so I did. Woman I spoke to pushed the order through to the warehouse and upgraded me to free next-day shipping. Okay, great. I might get it by Friday after all...

Order now shows in the checker; not backorderd; says processing; lists NOKIA 920 and the ipad SIM, and no charging pad. I did online chat; asked about the charging plate, she said I wasn't early enough to get a free one. Her info shows my order as being placed just this morning. I insisted I'd placed it right when preorders started but she had no record of that. I asked if I could get a $50 credit; no. Told her a lot of people are miffed at AT&T right now.

So I guess when the Premier rep "pushed" my order through she canceled my initial order and made a new one, and neglected to add the charging pad to the order...? But using the link in my original Premier confirmation email I still see "processing" - so do I have two orders now? (Each has a different order number wtf) Guess I'll call Premier back tonight, ugh. So frustrated.

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mammaldood View Post
    Update:

Placed order for cyan 920 Wednesday morning, 12:25am EST. Among the first, no doubt. Premier site. Immediately got a confirmation email. Email lists charging plate as being among the order.

Order never changed from "processing" when using the link in the email and flat-out didn't exist when I used the normal AT&T order status checker, so I called this morning. They told me to call Premier, so I did. Woman I spoke to pushed the order through to the warehouse and upgraded me to free next-day shipping. Okay, great. I might get it by Friday after all...

Order now shows in the checker; not backorderd; says processing; lists NOKIA 920 and the ipad SIM, and no charging pad. I did online chat; asked about the charging plate, she said I wasn't early enough to get a free one. Her info shows my order as being placed just this morning. I asked if I could get a $50 credit; no. Told her a lot of people are miffed at AT&T right now.

So I guess when the Premier rep "pushed" my order through she canceled my initial order and made a new one, and neglected to add the charging pad to the order...? But using the link in my original Premier confirmation email I still see "processing" - so do I have two orders now? (Each has a different order number wtf) Guess I'll call Premier back tonight, ugh. So frustrated.
    I gave up on ATT premier reps trying to help

They couldn't answer my question as to why people who order yesterday afternoon are getting theirs shipped and not the people who actually pre-ordered right away...

Quote Originally Posted by ky Phan View Post
    I gave up on ATT premier reps trying to help

They couldn't answer my question as to why people who order yesterday afternoon are getting theirs shipped and not the people who actually pre-ordered right away...
    For what its worth, I ordered yesterday afternoon and am still processing as well.
    Every store OOS except one in goddam suburbs with limited stock. ATT is real pissing me off right now.

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eurovisionacts View Post
    Every store OOS except one in goddam suburbs with limited stock. ATT is real pissing me off right now.
    most stores have not updated their inventory.

I went to a physical store nearby. They are offering Red, Cyan, White and Black tomorrow.

Most stores should carry the same colors.