Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Just cancelled my order and will walk into the store Friday and pick one up. Premier support is useless
    iphonemilk likes this.

Global Posts
    558 Global Posts
    Mine says it is in Attention.

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Does anyone know how to tell if one can be certain that they are getting a free wireless charger?

I preordered around 8 this morning and there is no mention of a free wireless plate in my order details, but the sales chat person said it will come in the box and I didn't need to manually select to order one.

Does anyone's order confirmation form actually mention a "free wireless charging plate"?

Thanks.

Global Posts
    1,345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_linz View Post
    Does anyone know how to tell if one can be certain that they are getting a free wireless charger?

I preordered around 8 this morning and there is no mention of a free wireless plate in my order details, but the sales chat person said it will come in the box and I didn't need to manually select to order one.

Does anyone's order confirmation form actually mention a "free wireless charging plate"?

Thanks.
    Same here It doesn't show anything about the plate...

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by tlegend2012 View Post
    Same here It doesn't show anything about the plate...
    Wouldn't worry about it. A rep was talking to a member (can't find the post) and told them that they were just adding them in now. You don't have to have them as a part of your order.

If it gets in without the charger, just run to an AT&T store and get'em to give you one :)

I have three items that show in my order:

1) The phone
    2) The wireless charging plate
    3) Micro-SIM card

The phone and charging plate have statuses of "Processing" and the SIM card says "Pending Shipment"

My order has always showed the plate

on the email confirm

Accessories
    1 - Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate $49.00
    Regular Promotion -$49.00

on the order status page

Tessco NOK920 ACCESSORY

I added it as an accessory... it showed up in my cart, and all the way through.

Still processing, any hope of Friday delivery is gone at this point.
    Developer

Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    Just talked to AT&T to get an update on my preorder for the red Lumia 920. The rep was very helpful, but according to him the phone will most likely not ship within the next 48 hours. So the pre-order will likely arrive after the store availability. I personally only want to get it at this point, but I think Friday delivery doesn't seem realistic for most phones...
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

Thanks.
    The AT&T girl told me to wait for the actual shipping update/email. Said that would include everything that, well, shipped. But, she admitted otherwise she was unsure, and that her co-workers she had talked to at AT&T were also clueless. I'm not worried though; Nokia really wants the phone in the hands of the US public, and they are not going to risk another hit to their reputation based on (yet) another f*ckup from marketing...

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Ugh...this is kind of a fiasco. Kind of wish I would've just went to the store on Friday. Too bad noone even knows if the free wireless charger will be available in-store.

The chat associates on ATT are generally misinformed and useless. I had to post a link from WP Central to one of them to show them the press release from yesterday so they could understand that there is in-fact a wireless charging plate promotion going on.

well.. not for nothing... but if you didn't add the charging plate to the cart... its not really their fault. Hopefully they can make it right for you, but I wouldn't have hit submit on the order if I wasn't sure I did it right. There were threads on here last night at midnight talking about how to add it to the cart, so atleast I knew it wasn't automatic.

In the store... who knows. Im sure itll be the faster way to get my hands on a 920, but I wanted cyan, which wont be in store according to nokia. Whats an extra few days to get what I want.

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    My status says attention as well, I've called them twice and they said everything was OK and that I would get it on the ninth. Who knows.

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Color:Nokia Lumia 920 Yellow
    Date Ordered:11/6/12 ~9:30pm PST
    Proposed Ship Date: 11/14/12
    AT&T Premier Customer

Just got an email saying my order has been processed with the most important nugget being

"We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment."

SQUEE! Seems like I've been waiting for ever. Place my pre-order with ATT around 7 am (Central) and immediately canceled my Best Buy pre-order.

Still don't know the situation or conditions for getting a free cyan charger. Not willing to break my back to get one in the color I want. Hopefully I can get one through Nokia's promotion otherwise I know what I'm getting for Xmas! :)

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    When I go to my orders on ATT.com I have this

DATE ORDERED:11/07/2012 SHIPMENT STATUS: Processing

Nokia Lumia 920 1
    eCom Quick Start Guide 1
    Data Unlimited for iPhone 1
    ACTIVE UP- Data Unlimited for LTE Personal Add-On - LTEDPPBVM 1
    ACTIVE-AT&T Mobile Insurance (WPINS) 1
    Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad 1

Why would it list a micro sim replacement for the iPad?

It took about 30 minutes for me to get an initial confirmation e-mail. Shortly afterwards, I received another e-mail that says that my order has been processed and is being sent to the warehouse for shipment.

I ordered both a 920 and an 820 at approximately 2:00 PM today via the ATT website.
    My smartphone history.

Global Posts
    8,092 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bauerbach View Post
    well.. not for nothing... but if you didn't add the charging plate to the cart...
    Many of us don't even have the option to add the charging plate to our cart, because it doesn't exist on the site at all, for what it's worth.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    "Nokia 920 WHT PHONE Processing"

I only ordered it at 1-2 PM today though.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Just got an email update;

Congratulations! With AT&T, you get the nations’ fastest mobile broadband network* and the best coverage worldwide - more phones that work in more countries**.

We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment.

Your order cannot be changed or canceled at this time.

We’ll send you a confirmation email as soon as your order ships. Check your order status online at www.att.com/wirelessorderstatus. Note if your order was placed within the past 24 hours, the order information may not yet be available.

Thank you,

AT&T

Tracking number:
    Pending Shipment

*ALSO*

Order history appears to be down. I get an error when trying to bring it up.

Long time lurker, first time commenting... Ordered a white 920 with a Red 920 on a family plan, new customer next day shipping. No option to add wireless charger to purchase or promo.... called up sales.... says they had an issue with the website, all pre-orders WILL get a wireless charger reagardless... if not there is a site to sign up for the promo.. but that's a uk website.... not sure if valid in us... and for best buy folks.. they will not prime match or give the wireless pad... Nokia FTW
    Developer

Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Awesome, although mine still says processing the phone now has a ship date of 11/07/2012. So looks like it will ship out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantWade View Post
    Just got an email update;

Congratulations! With AT&T, you get the nations fastest mobile broadband network* and the best coverage worldwide - more phones that work in more countries**.

We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment.

Your order cannot be changed or canceled at this time.

Well send you a confirmation email as soon as your order ships. Check your order status online at www.att.com/wirelessorderstatus. Note if your order was placed within the past 24 hours, the order information may not yet be available.

Thank you,

AT&T

Tracking number:
    Pending Shipment

*ALSO*

Order history appears to be down. I get an error when trying to bring it up.
    Apps:
    Weather Smiles - Weather Live tile with 2 locations 1 tile and a smilie :)
    My 500px / My 500px Free - 500px website viewer plus upload, account access and lockscreen wallpaper

Global Posts
    604 Global Posts
    I just got my email that my phone was sent to te warehouse and a phone call from AT&T stating I will receive my wireless charging pad either in store or with the phone. If it doesn't come with the phone I can go to any for store and get one of my color choice for free because the rep put it in my account notes. :)

Quote Originally Posted by joeynox View Post
    I just got my email that my phone was sent to te warehouse and a phone call from AT&T stating I will receive my wireless charging pad either in store or with the phone. If it doesn't come with the phone I can go to any for store and get one of my color choice for free because the rep put it in my account notes. :)
    CONGRATS... My order status still needs 'Attention'....

PIN
    No
    Okay, as soon as someone gets a tracking number, then tell us. That's what matters.

Come on AT&T, don't fail again...
    prjkthack
    Nokia Lumia 830, Nokia Lumia 1020, iPhone 6
    Surface Pro 128GB

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    My order has significantly less info than what some folks have posted... I got the order confirmation and order processed emails... At the moment all I can see is my order date and that both items are in process... I have decidedly less line items compared to other orders as well:

Nokia 920 PHONE - Processing
    Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad - Processing / Pending Shipment for tracking
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast